Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

AMP AND SAT NAV PROBLEM

Hi,

i just arrived on the forum, I am french and bought a UK LS430 with a complete full lexus service history.

Unfortunately, few equipments do not work at all :

1- SOUND

no sound from radio or CD ... but i can still hear lady about Bluetooth connection.

I tried the 30A fuses in different boxes, but still no sound. Then, i think my mark AMP is dead.

is there any address in UK to refurb the amp?

2- SAT NAV

screen sometimes switched off. Can't have access to language when i press it, then black screen.

can't have access to Maintenance, when i press it, then black screen.

i think, dead as well??

3- TELESCOPIC STEERING RACK

just goes back when switch off, but does not go up and down anymore, and does not memory initial position .

I think motor might dead as well. I found someone in UK to refurb it.

thanks for your help 😉

Hi Gregory, welcome to the forum.

I live in Holland and know that Lexus here used to send the radios and nav screens to a place in Belgium to get fixed - the prices were very reasonable. I'll contact Lexus and see if I can get some info. From Kent, it would just be a quick trip across the channel.

Hi,

thanks so much for your reply 😉 i live in France, but i put Kent as i still have friends there when i go to uk.

so it's even better.. but i can take out the AMP

waiting for your good news 🙂

It’s a 2004 with upgraded sat nav.. so hard to find one.. 

thanks anyway

(i was also wondering if i could fit a 2001-2003 in a 2004-2006 ls? Even if I lose some extra, i don’t care)

12 hours ago, cruisermark said:

Svt services in Edinburgh repair ls430 amps - you will have to remove the amp and send it to them- I had mine repaired by them about 4 years ago 

Oh perfect thanks Mark.

do you remember about price? 

You confirm it is the right one?

http://svtservices.co.uk/

cheers

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links