Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

First of no doubt many plea’s for advice

Brian Cripps

Hi all, third day into the wonderful world of Lexus, & could do with some help. The reversing camera display on my 2110 RX 450h, shows the camera image just fine, but, about 50% of the time, the guide lines consists of one green curved diagonal line. Is this normal or a hopefully one off warranty call. And while I have your ear, my Iphone connected perfectly for calls, but I can’t work out how to get my audio library to link to car. Thanks for any advice. 

Not sure if this will help but , my 2011 RX450h whilst reversing on the Camera Screen has a Yellow Box with a horizontal Red Line and this box curves either way as you turn the steering wheel showing your limits as for instance reverse parking between 2 white lines in a car park , at the same time there are also 2 Green Lines on the camera screen which stay in a fixed position at all times and once you are reversing straight these Green Lines disappear under the Yellow Lines indicating you are going straight backward

May be worth a quick call to your Lexus dealer and have them check it out .. doubt if you would be charged for a bit of advice 

As for your connectivity my RX will not download Audio from my phone what I have is a lead from deep inside the glove box , this I plug into my phone and can then play music from my phone when I press the AUX /USB Button on the Dashboard (see attached photo)

Hope this helps

IMG_4402.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gilbert Fudpucker said:

Not sure if this will help but , my 2011 RX450h whilst reversing on the Camera Screen has a Yellow Box with a horizontal Red Line and this box curves either way as you turn the steering wheel showing your limits as for instance reverse parking between 2 white lines in a car park , at the same time there are also 2 Green Lines on the camera screen which stay in a fixed position at all times and once you are reversing straight these Green Lines disappear under the Yellow Lines indicating you are going straight backward

May be worth a quick call to your Lexus dealer and have them check it out .. doubt if you would be charged for a bit of advice 

As for your connectivity my RX will not download Audio from my phone what I have is a lead from deep inside the glove box , this I plug into my phone and can then play music from my phone when I press the AUX /USB Button on the Dashboard (see attached photo)

Hope this helps

IMG_4402.JPG

On the reversing camera screen,is there not an area or button in the bottom rh or lh corner which you can press to make the lines change ?

• Like 1

Thanks for reply, reverse image is in navigation screen so no buttons to press. Normally green box & two vertical greens lines, except when I’m getting green curved diagonal line & that’s it. I’ll pop in Lexus dealer in a couple of weeks & pound their ears with questions. 

1 hour ago, Brian Cripps said:

Thanks for reply, reverse image is in navigation screen so no buttons to press. Normally green box & two vertical greens lines, except when I’m getting green curved diagonal line & that’s it. I’ll pop in Lexus dealer in a couple of weeks & pound their ears with questions. 

Have you checked the Handbook?

1 hour ago, Gilbert Fudpucker said:

One other thing .. the Reversing Camera is selected automatically as soon as Reverse Gear is selected .. so no buttons to press

There's an icon at bottom of the screen where you can change the line views.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links