Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

VLand ISF IS250 IS350 LED rear lights group buy

Hi guys,

Managed to find a good contact at VLand who has agreed a group buy in principle for ISF LED rear lights. These are plug and play, no hyperflashing and are used by a few on here already. Full LED giving a much nicer rear end view and modern look!

They will fit 2006 to 2012 cars, either IS250, IS350 or ISF. Usual price is £220 delivered, if we can get 10 buyers interested we can have them for £185 delivered, that’s 15% off retail. The offer covers either the red or smoked lenses as seen below. Hit Google for more pics. Let’s me know if you are interested;

AAA7834F-D943-408B-8BF3-FC7A949E0388.thumb.jpeg.43fda139913a2e1391f9dc00e4f4daa8.jpeg

1 hour ago, Twellsie said:

From what I have seen on the American forums, these are for us.....

IMG_2811.jpg

That’s what I thought at first but are they not the wrong shape across the bottom edge? Just re-checked the advert and it does say 06-12! Awesome if they will fit!!!

3 hours ago, NothernDan said:

Hi guys,

Managed to find a good contact at VLand who has agreed a group buy in principle for ISF LED rear lights. These are plug and play, no hyperflashing and are used by a few on here already. Full LED giving a much nicer rear end view and modern look!

They will fit 2006 to 2012 cars, either IS250, IS350 or ISF. Usual price is £220 delivered, if we can get 10 buyers interested we can have them for £185 delivered, that’s 15% off retail. The offer covers either the red or smoked lenses as seen below. Hit Google for more pics. Let’s me know if you are interested;

AAA7834F-D943-408B-8BF3-FC7A949E0388.thumb.jpeg.43fda139913a2e1391f9dc00e4f4daa8.jpeg

Anyone who wants to see how these look and how to fit them please check the below, these are the red/clear ones;

Enjoy!!

• Like 1

The VLAND headlights look the same at the bottom to me? I’ve had my headlights out a few times over the years, so should be fine. 👍😎

Any chance you can do some digging Dan? If they are compatible, can your source offer these to us? I’d be up for a set of the headlights (already have the smoked rears as you know).

Just thinking might boost numbers if they can. 😉👍

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Peter P18 said:

The VLAND headlights look the same at the bottom to me? I’ve had my headlights out a few times over the years, so should be fine. 👍😎

Any chance you can do some digging Dan? If they are compatible, can your source offer these to us? I’d be up for a set of the headlights (already have the smoked rears as you know).

Just thinking might boost numbers if they can. 😉👍

On the case already Pete! 🙂

10 minutes ago, NothernDan said:

On the case already Pete! 🙂

Top man Dan, I also posted something on the US forum as they were making enquiries about the headlights as well.

I'll share anything I see from that side here as well mate. :thumbup1:

On 11/7/2018 at 12:56 PM, Peter P18 said:

Top man Dan, I also posted something on the US forum as they were making enquiries about the headlights as well.

I'll share anything I see from that side here as well mate. :thumbup1:

Retail undiscounted price on the fronts from my guy is £370 but that is shipped from China so there will be taxes etc to pay. He'll discount based on volume but he needs to know a total volume first. Pete, I'm down for a set, I take it you would be too? Any other takers?

9 hours ago, NothernDan said:

Retail undiscounted price on the fronts from my guy is £370 but that is shipped from China so there will be taxes etc to pay. He'll discount based on volume but he needs to know a total volume first. Pete, I'm down for a set, I take it you would be too? Any other takers?

Yes please Dan. Cash flow could be an issue if it's this side of Xmas, but guess it depends on how many takers and when we actually need to pay?

I also got the impression from the US site that these haven't been officially released yet, but will be in late November or December.....

I am up for a set though if we can drum up enough interest mate. :thumbup1:

Hi @NothernDan  Im interested in a set of rear lights.  I fancy Smoked ones but are they UK road Legal?  Did I see a post that someone has them already? Cant see it now.  Trying to persuade myself I want some fronts too so any news on the price if you can get enough interest?

Hey all,

My man is on a Holiday so just awaiting a price but at present we are looking like maybe four sets of fronts and two rears so discount won’t be huge.

Peter P18 has the smoked rears on his car  if you check the recent ‘Post your pics’ thread. I’m sure they are just as legal as many of the other LED light units out there. @Peter P18 any more info you can add?

Funnily enough mine is due in for an MOT in the next week or so, I’m using my local garage, but they won’t be pulling any punches in terms of passing etc.

I’ll let you guys know how it gets on. Not expecting any issues though as it’s still very clear what I’m doing with the smoked finish (braking, turning, hazards etc).

Thanks  @NothernDan Im definitely in for a set of rears at the price you can agree :thumbsup: Interested in the fronts depending on the price.

@Peter P18 found your photo's again now, excellent. To my understanding the area of concern with smoked rear lights it the around the reflector and its ability to effectively reflect.  But as the ISF has a remote reflector it shouldn't be an issue. Or is there reflectivity in the smoked light lens anyway ?  Will be interesting to see what Mr MOT man thinks.

Cheers both.

5 hours ago, gb1600e said:

Thanks  @NothernDan Im definitely in for a set of rears at the price you can agree :thumbsup: Interested in the fronts depending on the price.

@Peter P18 found your photo's again now, excellent. To my understanding the area of concern with smoked rear lights it the around the reflector and its ability to effectively reflect.  But as the ISF has a remote reflector it shouldn't be an issue. Or is there reflectivity in the smoked light lens anyway ?  Will be interesting to see what Mr MOT man thinks.

Cheers both.

Indeed, I personally think they should be fine.

Will let you guys know how it gets on. 👍😎