Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New owner

colheath

Hi all, picked up my new to me CT200h tonight.  The service from Simon Pyke of Lexus Stoke was something else, I've never had a car handover like it.  From the Japanese green tea to the immaculately valleted car, stunning.  

Been browsing this site for a few days and already picked up a few good tips.

Cheers all 😀

13 hours ago, colheath said:

Hi all, picked up my new to me CT200h tonight.  The service from Simon Pyke of Lexus Stoke was something else, I've never had a car handover like it.  From the Japanese green tea to the immaculately valleted car, stunning.  

Been browsing this site for a few days and already picked up a few good tips.

Cheers all 😀

Welcome Colin.

You have joined a rare brand of owners.Lexus is different to many other brands of vehicles. It is a top quality Toyota mota !

Lets have some pics when available and your views on the new car when you have had chance to try it out.

6 hours ago, royoftherovers said:

Welcome Colin.

You have joined a rare brand of owners.Lexus is different to many other brands of vehicles. It is a top quality Toyota mota !

Lets have some pics when available and your views on the new car when you have had chance to try it out.

Took her out for a good long drive today, combination of country and dual carriageway roads.  I love it!  Read a few reviews which complained of lack of responsiveness but compared to the 1.4 Fiesta I've had for the last 8 years it felt quick enough to me.  Very comfortable seats and driving position, and the fuel gauge was higher at the end of the drive than the start!

Monsoon weather here today, will get some pics soon.

Very happy with it, and there's coffee and biscuits galore at  Stoke too 😀

1 hour ago, colheath said:

Took her out for a good long drive today, combination of country and dual carriageway roads.  I love it!  Read a few reviews which complained of lack of responsiveness but compared to the 1.4 Fiesta I've had for the last 8 years it felt quick enough to me.  Very comfortable seats and driving position, and the fuel gauge was higher at the end of the drive than the start!

Monsoon weather here today, will get some pics soon.

Very happy with it, and there's coffee and biscuits galore at  Stoke too 😀

Glad you are enjoying it Colin. My fuel gauge only rises after a glass or two of Rioja !!

4 hours ago, royoftherovers said:

Glad you are enjoying it Colin. My fuel gauge only rises after a glass or two of Rioja !!

4 hours ago, royoftherovers said:

I wouldn't share that with the police!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links