Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The 50%

wiper offer is on again from Euro car parts as a flash sale on their site  .I have ordered the Denso  1@ 20ins and 1@ 22ins   same as OE wipers at a bargain price  Other makes are available

Dave

• Like 2

Yes, this can be pretty effective from time to time. When the product is already discounted and you get the 50% on top it makes it a good deal.

I nabbed some 18" Bosch at £3.50 each for the missus' MX5. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

1 hour ago, lexusisfan said:

Dear All,

Just to let you know that ECP has on offer the 50% discount, just ordered a pair of Hybrid Denso wiper blades for £18.

I got Denso wipers as well, they fit directly without the need for fiddly adapters.  Just out of interest, they seem quite hard to slide in but they have WD40 stamped on the fitting.  I wondered if this was some sort of manufacturing code, but after applying a spot of the aforementioned they went in easily!

I'd suggest some caution with ECP ... I took this offer up before Christmas and they sent me some Bosch ones instead, but they were not compatible mountings.

I had one hell of a fight to get my money back without paying return postage.... it seems their database has the wrong variant mapped to the Rx model and despite an email from Bosch to confirm the ECP error, they were not happy...  suggested my car was wrong!

In the end, I found it was cheaper to get direct from Lexus anyway .. the discount from ECP was still more expensive than Lexus !

• Like 1

i just got my Denso Hybrid blades for the IS from car parts for less and paid £22 including delivery,also a very straight forward fit as the previous were the same.

Ordered saturday morning and arrived yesterday Lunchtime which is good service.