Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New car

7 hours ago, wharfhouse said:

The repair looks great - well done - did you tot up the total cost of the repair in the end?

I always intend to total up all repairs but always manage to loose track half way through. 

The car and repairs is costing around 12k. Slightly higher than first expected but still a great saving, concidering its under 30,000 miles. got a set of rims and tyres at over 1k a spare set of winter wheels and snow tyres and another 1k spent on paintwork as I wanted it pristine. It hasn't as much as a stone chip on the whole car. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shada said:

I always intend to total up all repairs but always manage to loose track half way through. 

The car and repairs is costing around 12k. Slightly higher than first expected but still a great saving, concidering its under 30,000 miles. got a set of rims and tyres at over 1k a spare set of winter wheels and snow tyres and another 1k spent on paintwork as I wanted it pristine. It hasn't as much as a stone chip on the whole car. 

Sounds like a good price all in given the low mileage

On 5/11/2019 at 8:12 AM, 200h said:

your cars looking great well done.

wow a central heating radiator in the garage lucky you in winter time

nice and toasty.

The double height window on the house looks like a great place to admire the driveway from.

Humm forget the IS rebuild, makes me want to give my wife the OK to go ahead on house renovations :).