Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all,

Do you know if the IS300H comes with a jack. I know there is no spare wheel but there is a wrench for opening the wheel nuts and what looks to be a metal long rod like u use to turn up the jack . I don't see a jack there in that area. I didnt check under that plastic panel as its stuck down amd i presume thata where the hybrid Battery is so i dont want to mess about there.  maybe its hidden else where ?  

Thanks 

41 minutes ago, byrnew2007 said:

Hi all,

Do you know if the IS300H comes with a jack. I know there is no spare wheel but there is a wrench for opening the wheel nuts and what looks to be a metal long rod like u use to turn up the jack . I don't see a jack there in that area. I didnt check under that plastic panel as its stuck down amd i presume thata where the hybrid battery is so i dont want to mess about there.  maybe its hidden else where ?  

Thanks 

According to the manual if it has one it's in with the Battery (left hand side looking at the boot from the rear) - never actually checked on mine...! 

24 minutes ago, wharfhouse said:

According to the manual if it has one it's in with the battery (left hand side looking at the boot from the rear) - never actually checked on mine...! 

Perfect thanks Phil , il try pull the floor part up to check under it . 

13 minutes ago, wharfhouse said:

Out of curiosity I had a look behind the panel on the left and I do indeed have a jack in there. Until this thread hadn't ever bothered to check! 

Cool i still have to chexk . I did see tge Battery and punture kit but dont recall much room there for anything else . Il double check 🙂

3 hours ago, byrnew2007 said:

Cool i still have to chexk . I did see tge battery and punture kit but dont recall much room there for anything else . Il double check 🙂

Further into the compartment - more towards the back seat.