Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Altezza Throtle Body (control Unit)

Galee

Does anyone know where i can find an Altezza Throtle body (Control Unit) for a 2000 X Altezza 4cyl Beams 6Mt 2nd hand or if not does anyone know if it would be the same as a u.k. is200/is300? My part has the following part numbers

Toyota 22030

Many thanks

Galee

Hi Colin yes that managment light was coming on and the traction control light was flash when you put your foot down. Had the fault code read and it was throtle control error. Changed itwith the one off mine and it was fine so just looking for a replacment unit. Will speak to Lexus/Toyota on monday. Does anyone know of any IS200 or Altezza being broke?

Galee

Thanks for the reply AltezzaScott I have just checked there website and there are 3 is200s on there but they are all 6cyl U.K. cars and I have now found out i need the throtle body from a 4cyl Beams only! which will make it a bit harder to find. Any other ideas anyone?

Galee

Thanks Colin will give them a try as I can't find anyone breaking this model in the U.K. if they can't help I have seen a few Australian sites breking the 4cyl so that might be the only option if I have no joy there.

Regards

Galee

P.s. Colin thanks for the info on the fault codes :winky: