RCF-2018

Private Number Plate | RC F

Hi all,

Wanted to ask if you have a private registration plate on your Lexus. Specifically on a RC F. Please share your custom reg plates below:

Should be fun to see.

Thanks

DC

I considered RCF 1N which is for sale for £1300 I made an offer but it was declined. 

• Like 1

Who are you?

Sent from my BV5800 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

RCF 4

Not many people get it, but it is a bit of fun for me

I may be over cautious, but I'd be careful about disclosing your reg number to someone who appears to have only just joined the forum. Just saying.

• Like 1

A warning to all about putting your number plate on here. We know nothing about this person. Be warned.  We will keep a close eye on it.

• Like 1

Hi, nothing to be warned about. I have a Reg plate for sale, and was wondering if any Lexus Owners would be interested that’s all. Sorry if It looks strange for me asking, not my intention.

I have T3 RCF, it’s a nice Reg plate for a Lexus owner. If you are interested please let me know. Also I wasn’t sure if I am allowed to ask this question or to ask if anyone would be interested. If not I’ll happily remove this post.

thanks,

DC

That is not what you asked in your first post "Wanted to ask if you have a private registration plate on your Lexus. Specifically on an RC F. Please share your custom reg plates below:

Should be fun to see"

There is nothing about the post that says you have a reg plate of any type for sale.  You're asking the forum members to tell you what their reg numbers are.

In todays society of cyber theft and fraud, it's not a wise thing to put personal details such as reg numbers etc for all and sundry to see.

@Bluesman sorry mate I didn’t realise. Would you know of anyone that would be interested.. I was advised by a custom Reg plate seller to ask Lexus owner forums to get a better buyer for my plate, as it’s got a lot of history to it. But if people are finding it weird why someone would be asking if they have a Reg plate on a particular car model.. that’s fine.

It seems to be worth about 300 tops. EBay it

Sent from my BV5800 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, RCF-2018 said:

@Bluesman sorry mate I didn’t realise. Would you know of anyone that would be interested.. I was advised by a custom Reg plate seller to ask Lexus owner forums to get a better buyer for my plate, as it’s got a lot of history to it. But if people are finding it weird why someone would be asking if they have a Reg plate on a particular car model.. that’s fine.

Asked for it to be deleted.