Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I found the right one.

Well eventually I'm an ISF owner and I'm sooooo pleased with it.  Collected today from a member here so thanks David @Dave400SE for the opportunity. Great to meet you.  I gather its belonged to at least 1 other member too so perhaps I'm just the current custodian of this fine machine.  I took the long way home through the Peak District and haven't stopped grinning yet. I didn't stop to take any new photo's either, Doh, but here's a couple of Davids.  Its in great condition but I cant resist spending a few ££ to make it the best it can be.

Thanks to all you guys on here from which I have leaned so much on my search to find the right one.

Love it. Love it. Love it.......or is it "her" ?

ISF12.jpg

ISF8.jpg

• Like 10

Yes, really wonderful cars as MarkG says, ( I've got his old one ). Had it 6 months now, and really feel at home with it. Haven't seen another one yet, and I love the fact that people just don't know what they are. And the noise, that wonderful noise when you open her up.......

• Thanks 1