Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

16/12/18 Mini meet Oxford services

Evening one n all,

Ryo is organising a Mini meet at Tesla Oxford services, meeting will be at 1pm with some American F’ers who own a Super charged RCF, open inveration to one and all.

hopefully see a few there.

Paul

• Like 5

7 hours ago, NothernDan said:

Will try and come mate! Will bring the front splitter if you are still interested 😎

Yes mate, still interested, if u can’t get there I’ll try to get to yours at some point soonish 👍🏻.......I’m hoping I’m free that weekend 😂🤣

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Womble72 said:

Evening one n all,

Ryo is organising a Mini meet at Tesla Oxford services, meeting will be at 1pm with some American F’ers who own a Super charged RCF, open inveration to one and all.

hopefully see a few there.

Paul

Are they the American couple who have posted on Facebook about coming over from the USA this December? I replied but didn't go any further in arranging anything.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, B1RMA said:

Are they the American couple who have posted on Facebook about coming over from the USA this December? I replied but didn't go any further in arranging anything.

Not sure, her name is Jennifer Watson and they’re from Houston, have a white RCF that’s been Super charged......they are on Facebook so may well be

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Womble72 said:

Not sure, her name is Jennifer Watson and they’re from Houston, have a white RCF that’s been Super charged......they are on Facebook so may well be

You're right it was Jennifer Watson who posted on Facebook. Weather permitting I fancy a drive up, it'll be nice to meet up with other owners.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The long term forecast (I know they haven't got a bl**dy clue) is for a sunny afternoon on the 16th. So despite the lower temperatures and the possibility of a bit of rain on the way up I've got this as a definite and look forward to seeing those who turn up.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, B1RMA said:

The long term forecast (I know they haven't got a bl**dy clue) is for a sunny afternoon on the 16th. So despite the lower temperatures and the possibility of a bit of rain on the way up I've got this as a definite and look forward to seeing those who turn up.

Hopefully see u there, there are at least four “non” forum F owners going, GSF x2 ISF x2 and an SC430 plus those on here that’ll be coming, think they’re looking to hit a pub for a bit of lunch too, so wives n partners attending too. My “insignificant other” has even said about going🙄...😂🤣.....lunch n Vodka being her reasons.

see u next Sunday 

• Like 2

It was great meeting some of the forum members that came yesterday and just having a good time over lunch. Fantastic cars all round and hope to enjoy more of these meets. Thanks to @B1 RMA David for the great feedback on parts i'm eyeing on. Great meeting the lovely American couple Jennifer and John.

• Like 1