Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tein Edfc & Racelogic Tc

Maz

Hi guys, need to know what the control unit for the EDFC and Racelogic TC are like, so i can find a place to install them on my IS200, will the Racelogic TC control switch fit near the centre console near the manual gear box on my IS? and does the EDFC unit come with any bracket?was thinking on asking Steve (steveaudio (L3X AV)) if he can make me a holder for it, but need to know what the unit look like first so i can decide where to pull it and to have the hole make...any pictures will be great help guys...

Regards

Maz

Paul (FARGO) sent me a link to the website technical data for the EDFC, sure he could dig it out, it has a full dimensions on there and wiring instructions.

As for the POD .... I'LL have to find time Maz.. If someone can borrow me time, it'll be appreciated :blink:

maz, finally sorted some pics out..

also i have a deal for you, i will GIVE you the pod for FREE (steve sorted me out with it, so i'll pass it on)

the pod also has space for a 60mm gauge, do need one, i will sell you mine, its not the one pictured, i have the black one with the letters i'lluminated in blue only (not i'lluminated full face).

Edited by ColinBarber

also i have a deal for you, i will GIVE you the pod for FREE (steve sorted me out with it, so i'll pass it on)

the pod also has space for a 60mm gauge, do need one, i will sell you mine, its not the one pictured, i have the black one with the letters i'lluminated in blue only (not i'lluminated full face).

Thnak for the offer Paul, but im going to mount the EDFC under the heated seat panel, as i already got a rage painted guage pod for the A'Piller with 2 HKS meters, so the EDFC holder will not be needed, thank again matey for offer....

Regards

Maz

• 1 month later...