Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help with air suspension

Hi 

my rx 300 2004 the air suspension has started playing up. The ride is as bumpy as hell and sometimes the height adjustment goes up but only at the back then it won’t go up and can any one hel with what they think it is and if they know a reasonable garage to repair this near to Waltham abbey xx

I've never had a car with air suspension but I know that there's been lots of posts about it over the years. If it's just the ride height system it's a relatively easy and cheap fix, anything more complicated and you'll need a mortgage - I've seen it mentioned that each strut is about £650 per corner.

If no one else comes along to help, just try a search of this forum. Here's one topic that may help:

And there's this guy who converted to 'traditional' coil suspension rather than spend astronomical amounts on fixing the air suspension:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Michelle68 said:

Hi 

my rx 300 2004 the air suspension has started playing up. The ride is as bumpy as hell and sometimes the height adjustment goes up but only at the back then it won’t go up and can any one hel with what they think it is and if they know a reasonable garage to repair this near to Waltham abbey xx

https://www.japex.co.uk/ did mine... excellent service.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links