Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

hi newbie here

superbees

Hi brought my 1st ever lexus today a 2006 RX300 LE  traded my smart car in for it and some cash coming my way so big step up from smart car to LEXUS should pck it up next week as needs mot and front discs and pads renewing looking forward to talking to people on here and learning more about these cars inc pic of my new car

46519117_10157358750342985_3964847523989815296_n.jpg

Hi David and congrats on your new motor.

We've had two Smarts in the past and were, in fact, one of the first people to have one in the north west. Reg No. was V836 LFV and was an import from the factory in France (or Germany?) where it had been used as a demonstrator and had just 3,000km on the clock when we bought it.

Had four or five other cars between that and an RX300 SE Navigator and earlier this year we moved up to our RX450h.

You'll love the car, they are superb. More photos needed in the dedicated RX forum when you actually get it  😁

will be a little more expensive but hopefully more powerful and comfy so worth the extra pennies the garage are giving me lexus and 2000 pounds so hopefully should pay for a few gallons im not sure if they can be converted to lpg as could be worth considering

Garage just called and want to pull out of deal now 🤬 as they were going to buy my smart car and give me lexus and 2000 pounds now saying as they only small garage dont feel comfortable buying mine as 6000 pounds a lot of money for them

• Sad 1

Well, that's obviously not good but if it were me I'd probably let it go. If they're playing tricks like this now, imagine how it would go if you needed to claim off the warranty.

There's plenty of good examples around but, even if you have to wait a bit or travel (we travelled just over 200 miles for ours) it may be better in the long run.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links