Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mudflaps for CT200H

Robbie G

Hello

Has anyone purchased mud flaps for the CT200H, and if so fitted them, I know Lexus UK do not sell this accessory in the UK, but it is available in Japan.

Just interested to know.

Thanks

Rob

Hi. I've bought my mudflaps from eBay for £17. They where reasonable easy to fit in the front, the back ones required a bit more work. Unfortunately they don't do much. The car still gets dirty very fast. IMG_20180504_174744.thumb.jpg.291beb67ac16bce77d4a6d93dcc2020f.jpg

Hi Droopy

Thanks for that, I have just ordered a set from E-bay for £18.00.

Are the ones you received OEM or a non genuine accessory ?

The ones I have ordered are supposed to be genuine, from Lexus in Japan, but being sent from a supplier in Hong Kong.

I did notice that the front ones have the holes already there, but it seems you have to drill holes for the rear ones (is that correct) 

I will fit them anyway, when they arrive.

Thanks

Rob

I don't think mine were OEM at that price but the material is good(not brittle plastic). From what I remember the back ones came with self tapping screws that goes in the bumper, so you don't really need to drill holes. 

Hi droopy

I did go onto You Tube to see how they are fitted, but the car they fitted them on was not a CT200H, it was an IS300H, probably the same principle,

So I thought I would ask the question.

Thanks for that again, I will let you know how I get on.

Kind regards

Rob 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links