Sign in to follow this  
Eame64

LIMITED EDITION IS250C FOR SALE

We have our Is250c coming up for sale soon as we will be taking delivery of a new car.Its a Limited Edition model being number 13 of 50 which were made in 2011.These cars are rare anyway and the limited edition even rarer as it has DRL'S and the red and black leather.You can also lower all four windows with one button on this model.

Everything works as it should and it has all the usual SE-L extras including electric  heated and cooled seats with memory function,folding heated mirrors,climate control,Sat Nav etc.

Most importantly it has a full Lexus service history and recent disc's and pads fitted by lexus.The mileage is 59500 as it stands but will rise slightly over the next couple of weeks.

We will be asking £10500 for it and i haven't advertised anywhere else as yet.

Please send me a private message if you need anymore information.

DSC00104.JPG

DSC00105.JPG

DSC00106.JPG

DSC00108.JPG

DSC00110.JPG

DSC00112.JPG

DSC00114.JPG

DSC00123.JPG

DSC00124.JPG

DSC00125.JPG

• Like 1

Bloody hell, that's nice!

I don't think I've ever seen one in a dark colour and it looks fabulous! Good luck with the sale. Unless you want to swap it for a 400H and a twenty year old Saab? :whistling:

• Like 1

Just giving this a little bump as it will be going on the trader in the next couple of weeks.

On 1/5/2019 at 2:23 PM, Eame64 said:

Just giving this a little bump as it will be going on the trader in the next couple of weeks.

Have you posted this now Eamonn? If I had the cash I would bite your hand off for it!

• Like 1

Hi James,

No i haven't advertised it as yet because we are not in a rush to sell.Its been a great car and we really enjoy using it but it has now become a third car since we got our New plug in hybrid for a second car.The better half wants to keep it as we do have the space but to be honest i think i would get a bit stressed looking after three.

I'll look after it for you. You can travel up from Warwickshire to Sheffield any time you want to use it :wink:

• Haha 1