Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Kumho Tyres PS91 for the F

Anyone any experience?

My supplier is recommending and has them on his car - at £600 fitted a full set it's tempting.

No Michelin PS4S rears available until end December but I can wait. 

Just go with different supplier ... surely somebody has set of PS4s'es in UK.

Now I know you trust your supplier and that is cute and adorable, but maybe just me - I always get very suspicious when suppliers push or even "recommends" certain product. After all if they have cr** loads of something sitting in warehouse they cannot be exactly free from desire to get rid of it?

In other hand Kuhmo is fine as a brand... it is not some kind of no name thing which going to put you in danger.

• Like 1

Kumho make some decent tyres. 

However, they're no more than that. They're better than Chinese ditch-finders, they'll compete in the mid-range and offer decent prices and that's fine for a 1.6 polo or an insignia diesel repmobile. 

But you're driving an F. Not a repmobile. 

I had Kumho on my BMW and was very with these ad no regrets.

When I was in Korea last year I have been told that Kumho is a number 2 tire in South Korea (Hankook is no1), from my experience I would say they are at the top of the medium range tires.

15 hours ago, Linas.P said:

Now I know you trust your supplier and that is cute and adorable,

Actually there is a business reason.

Thanks for responses, from what I have now read the Kumho do sound quite ok but I will hold for the Michelins I think. as they are better in all areas.

16 hours ago, Linas.P said:

Just go with different supplier ... surely somebody has set of PS4s'es in UK.

Now I know you trust your supplier and that is cute and adorable, but maybe just me - I always get very suspicious when suppliers push or even "recommends" certain product. After all if they have cr** loads of something sitting in warehouse they cannot be exactly free from desire to get rid of it?

In other hand Kuhmo is fine as a brand... it is not some kind of no name thing which going to put you in danger.

Its remind me about A A A A Arkwright and Granville 🙂

I just ordered a new set of ps4s through my supplier coming direct from Michelin in France so nicely all the same batch and fresh and price locked in at £880 fitted and balanced.

Depending on the politics (you may have seen it on the news) pound could rise or drop 15% in March so I'm getting in now. When pound rises they are reluctant to reduce prices but always happy to put them up when it drops. That's my logic anyway.

11 hours ago, Comedian said:

I just ordered a new set of ps4s through my supplier coming direct from Michelin in France so nicely all the same batch and fresh and price locked in at £880 fitted and balanced.

Depending on the politics (you may have seen it on the news) pound could rise or drop 15% in March so I'm getting in now. When pound rises they are reluctant to reduce prices but always happy to put them up when it drops. That's my logic anyway.

A good decision in my opinion...…..