Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Poor MPG in 2013 F sport

23 hours ago, agent_dess said:

Yeah that was done along with 70k service back in January hybrid health check was a pass I've also changed the spark plug back in February. Cleaned the hybrid fan and filter and keep all tyres at 36. I do my best to accelerate slowly, brake early and use control as much as possible.

49 minutes ago, agent_dess said:

what I have noticed is at night I will park car, hybrid battery will be nearly full. But some days when I leave the following day battery is only 1-2 bars.  I think it's not holding capacity

I find it difficult to understand how the car passes the health check but looses so much charge overnight. I can leave mine for 2 weeks and no change in traction Battery charge level. Once the car is out off the traction Battery is completely isolated..

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NemesisUK said:

I find it difficult to understand how the car passes the health check but looses so much charge overnight. I can leave mine for 2 weeks and no change in traction battery charge level. Once the car is out off the traction battery is completely isolated..

Yeah it's odd.. is there anyway to get the capacity reading as a % rather than gauging from the bars?

• 4 months later...
On 8/16/2022 at 6:18 AM, stecko said:

Morning Gents

Did anyone do the EV test? How long you can drive only in ev mode, from 8 bars charged battery to engine kick?

👍

Not very far apparently.... Excessive Acceleration message kicks in too quickly 🙄

On 3/24/2022 at 9:28 PM, agent_dess said:

is there anyway to get the capacity reading as a % rather than gauging from the bars?

It's a while since you asked this so maybe you've resolved the problem. But if not, the Hybrid Assistant app shows the actual percentage. In this picture, it's showing 64% on the right of the display.

NkmYZhpQ9Ppqxx4_h1c5tu5llK4WLW0iSLdffmpb

The normal operating range for the Battery on my car seems to be 40% to 80%. When the Battery gets down to 40% the dashboard is showing two bars and the engine starts to recharge the Battery. I've never seen one bar that I can remember so it's surprising if you're seeing one bar. Eight bars represents up to 80%.

The range 50% to 60% seems to be represented by three to six bars.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links