Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2012 US oem alloys fitted

6 minutes ago, Toothy said:

Very nice. Like how dished they are in the center.
Are these your winter wheels? Did you get a good deal by buying from the states?

I've decided not to run winters, got myself a little run around car for short journeys and winter conditions. Good deal, no 🙄...... they weren't cheap to buy and ship to be honest. They're very sought after in the US. 

Ummm, I like those.  Very nice.  Are they the original stock colour? 

Which takes me to a another question on wheels. What is the actual colour of stock UK rims. For another thread maybe?

10 hours ago, emjay82 said:

I've recently switched over my 2008 OEM wheels after sourcing a set of 2012+ ISF OEM wheels from The States. Pretty happy with the outcome..... 

_20181212_110104.thumb.JPG.59e82c87d27f0a32666740c7897d9034.JPG_20181211_214648.thumb.JPG.a58856f89882d28f847e2542f3df1765.JPGsketch-1544612865367.thumb.png.bf5cd4763f4f0a73f8fb1c13a5c3acaf.png

Very nice! Widths and offsets please!?! 😎😎

5 hours ago, gb1600e said:

Ummm, I like those.  Very nice.  Are they the original stock colour? 

Which takes me to a another question on wheels. What is the actual colour of stock UK rims. For another thread maybe?

Yes original factory stock colour, I've been told (and researched) that there isn't a paint code for the ISF wheels 😔 

21 hours ago, emjay82 said:

Yes original factory stock colour, I've been told (and researched) that there isn't a paint code for the ISF wheels 😔 

Agree with that Mark as so far I found the same.  11GY39 isn't actually a paint code, BBS don't / wont declare what the paint code is, its said by some to be close to a Toyota body colour Code 1E3 (Phantom Grey), and some people use BMW Ferric Grey (really? not for me).  While I want my wheels in the stock colour I guess pointing to my rims and calling it "dark silver metallic" is as good as it going to get. 

Or does anyone have any actual paint code suggestions for dark metallic silver?