Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Car

Due to circumstances, I am changing to 2019 NX F-Sport,Graphite Black/Red Leather with Takumi Pack.

Delivery can be Tracked----!6 week delivery.

Cannot wait !

Tel

• Like 2

Very interested in your experience of this as I am also considering changing to a NX in similar spec. Also wanting to see the ES, but think the boot and aperture will still be too small and NX practicalities will be better.

i did have a test in a NX luxury at last service however and wasn’t immediately drawn to the experience.

The NX is a really stylish SUV that now has a sophisticated AVS, new suspension bushings, further mechanical refinements & enhanced Media.

I drove a 2018 Sport that was much easier to access for me & the higher seating view impressed.

I trust the 2019 Model with the Takumi Pack will add further refinement that American Reviews appear to confirm.

The 2018 Sport ride was better than my IS ,handling  worse, refinement in D similar but in Sport Mode the IS wins.

My IS is creamy smooth junior ISF in Sport Mode that is a tad too low for me now

My NX will be a creamy smooth 4x4 Chelsea Tractor 

Tel

Cannot find the Full Spec of the 2019 F-Sport with the Takumi Pack for the UK.

Know the 2019 NX has only 3 Pack Options & Rose leather has changed to Flame Red

Know what is in the new Takumi Pack but what is the 2019 F-sport Spec ?

Any help appreciated.

Tel

Until you've mentioned it, I didn't even know it was changing, but it makes sense, aligns with the other models, however, there is nothing on the Lexus press site, the blog, the brochure or the website, nothing in the press either.

I can't imagine the changes will be dramatic. Current (Sept 2018) brochure is here https://forms.lexus.co.uk/EBrochures/Lexus_NX_e-brochure.pdf

The F-Sport has had Red leather of a different style for a while now on the NX.  Can you let us know what the Takumi pack contains pls?

Steve,

Pack Spec is-----

Mark Levinson

BSM & RCTA

Adaptable & Variable Suspension

360 degree camera

HUD

Panoramic Roof -------

and for 2019 or 2018, the F-Sport Spec itself has 3 eye LED headlights, Card Key ,heated rear seats, ventilated front seats, heated steering wheel,

The only extra I hope is included in the Spec itself is the powered ,.reclining rear seats.

Tel

The 2019 Spec Sheet that my Dealer ordered my car from was that sent to the Dealer by Lexus pending a new brochure in the New Year.

There are now just 3 Packs---

NX Sport Pack

NX F-Sport Premier or Takumi Pack.

The 2019 F-Sport Spec itself is said to be enhanced but that is all I know .

I now have a Lexus Order Number which I believe will link to a Factory Number in the New Year so I can Track the Build etcetera.

I have read somewhere that this is possible but have noted on these Forums all Tracking Data starts from the Port in Japan so this will be a first.

Tel

42 minutes ago, Tel said:

The Press release is full of inaccuracies-----0will chase the full 2019 F-Sport Spec in the New Year.

Tel

Like this from Auto Express on the 2019 NX... : 

All models come with a 2.0-litre turbocharged four-cylinder petrol-hybrid with 192bhp, and economy figures of up to 54.3mpg.

https://www-autoexpress-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.autoexpress.co.uk/lexus/105580/lexus-rx-and-nx-suvs-revised-for-2019?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&amp#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.autoexpress.co.uk%2Flexus%2F105580%2Flexus-rx-and-nx-suvs-revised-for-2019

Will soon be as swift as my Mk.2 ISF that I previously had !

However, if Lexus Media themselves can get it wrong, who knows what the 2019 Specs are ?

Tel

Further confirmation and details from the Lexus Blog - https://blog.lexus.co.uk/2019-lexus-nx-revised-grades-and-specifications/

Unless the dealer has something in writing from Lexus themselves, it looks like the F-Sport & takumi pack does not feature vented seats, heated rear seats or card key, you need to choose the Takumi spec model instead. This is the same as the current F-Sport/Premier model differences. Its pretty much as is, just a mild change and name change. Plus the inevitable price increase!

My choice was based on the need to get the revised AVS & no cooling for the vented front seats will not be missed as my ISF did not have this facility due to the Sport Seat Design.

What I will miss is the power recline rear seats that Europe has not included.

According to the US Reviews the AVS has been further revised along with changes to bushing compliance.

Never had a Card Key & are ignorant of its purpose but I do accept the rear seat heat may well have got my grand children to sleep quicker !

Tel

Yep, I’m still interested but will need a longer test drive if a FSport model to convince I can live with different drive style and engine noise before purchase.

card key is just a key shaped like a credit card you can leave in your wallet/bag

Thanks

Reading all the Data from above I note that The 2019 F-Sport spec infers that it lacks the 10.3 Nav & no Front Seat Memory but my IS Spec never listed the latter despite its inclusion.

Lexus have always been very poor @ Listing an accurate spec ,yet the German Marques even list the cost of a Steering Wheel.

In 2011,  I Lexified an M3 against the Mk.2 ISF which cost a further 11k taking the M3 cost to 71k v 58k, yet the ISF still had more Toys. & was significantly cheaper to run.

In 2017, I did the same with a Mini Cooper S that raised the cost from 21k. to 36k yet the BMW Spec still did not match my expectations.

Thanks to this Forum I now have more idea of what I have Ordered & for 45k. my expectation is High.

Have a Great Time & Happy Christmas to All

Tel

• 2 weeks later...

2019 NX Full Spec Available----I have the reclining Rear Seats but still not sure on Driver Seat only Memory.

Tel

• 2 weeks later...

Up-date

Car Build late January & scheduled to leave the Factory on Monday 28th. of January 2019.

Will ship to the UK mid -February ,details of which I will get nearer the time.

Tel

Surely it is the cost of change & ensuring ( see above ) you know the Spec of the new model.

The IS 300h 2013 F-Sport had !9 inch wheels & AVS as an Option on all Uk Press Vehicles but my 2 Local Dealers could not order one for me.

This Time I went to the Dealer with my Perfect Spec geared to my Cost of Change.

For the first time ex Demonstrators might be considered---Cost of Change is Key.

Dealer surprised me by offering me my Spec on a yet to be launched 2019 Model 

The rest is history.

Tel

• 3 weeks later...

As promised my NX was completed yesterday & is in the Quality Check Phase moving to the Testing Phase prior to Shipping Preparation.

As stated previously I find the UK Lexus Twitter Team excellent.

Tel

Re-The Nosam Issue,

My 45K NX Spec. still lacks accurate specification.

A Brochure is in the post with its usual Disclaimer.

I assume Lexus GB know my Spec.

If my Chelsea Tractor is not a real improvement over the 2018 Takumi Spec with AVS I will cancel.

We shall see as the US reviews convinced me there is real improvement.

Tel