Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Potential Group Buys For Aftermarket Altezza Parts

The last time i sent and email to lextasy.com about grilles i never got a reply back... i tried again 2 weeks later just incase there was a problem... but still got no reply so i gave up.. had i of got somewhere i was ready to part with $400+ for grille and otherbits ... do you still do the Admirasion grill and front skirt..??

The last time i sent and email to lextasy.com about grilles i never got a reply back... i tried again 2 weeks later just incase there was a problem... but still got no reply so i gave up.. had i of got somewhere i was ready to part with $400+ for grille and otherbits ... do you still do the Admirasion grill and front skirt..??

think the reason behind that mate is because they have only just started shipping to the uk,well thats what i was told.just pm steve himself ,he is very helpful :winky:

think the reason behind that mate is because they have only just started shipping to the uk,well thats what i was told.just pm steve himself ,he is very helpful :winky:

yeah maybe so.. but no reply at all was not much cop... O well never mind now he is dealing with L.O.C I can start again...maybe!!!!!!!

yeah maybe so.. but no reply at all was not much cop... O well never mind now he is dealing with L.O.C I can start again...maybe!!!!!!!

i know how you feel ,demon tweeks havnt replied to my emails either,does my bonce in.

ive never seen that strut brace on any site including the Cusco site.....is that a Cusco made item, or a modified one........... :question:

Besty, its better to call Demon tweeks rather than email them

CUSCO mate...... here is a picture of the rear....

I have 1 of each ready for my next Altezza...... plus a couple up for grabs.. :whistling:

post-50-1077531443.jpg

We are new to this forum and would like to see what parts we can get for you at a discount.

Steve@lextasy.com

Shipping might be a bit expensive but I'm sure we can work out a deal.

The red Altezza word emblem which is located at the bottom right of the mesh grill ;)