Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Satnav coming on

is 300 advance 65 reg, sometimes when I've got the energy screen on the satnav will interrupt and tell me about some road closure miles from where I'm located.

Does anyone else have this problem ?

Yes, same spec car. Sometimes you get a text alert for traffic or road closures nowhere near and not on a sat nav route.

Occasionally when sitting in traffic for 5 minutes she will warn me about cues ahead.

I just ignore it.

8 hours ago, philjory said:

is 300 advance 65 reg, sometimes when I've got the energy screen on the satnav will interrupt and tell me about some road closure miles from where I'm located.

Does anyone else have this problem ?

I've had random traffic announcements too for hundreds of miles away - only a few over a couple of years so not too worried about it

13 hours ago, 200h said:

look at this nav setting

nav ta.jpg1685641373_navta1.jpg.8850422acb4db8ffdb0ce50969a36ddf.jpg

I have the standard rather then Premium Nav - I have set everything up as I like it including the traffic updates etc. which work fine when navigating but like the OP said I have had a few random reports of traffic come through that have nothing to do with the journey I am on or where I am in the country - it just seems to be a blip in the system - not really concerned as I've only had a few over a couple of years of driving the car, it's just strange when they pop up on the screen!