Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus ct 200h

Gabriel cotirlan

1 hour ago, Gabriel cotirlan said:

Hi , i have a problem with my lexus ct200h. I change the 12V battery, but the car is not going eitcher drive and rear. How to fix the probem?

Did you by any chance try to jump start the car before changing the Battery? and did you fit the new Battery with the correct polarity the first time?

John.

does your car actually turn on ???

does the radio turn on ???

does your car work normally i.e. everything works but you can't get to the ready status

you need to let us know so we can try and help you a little more.

if you did connect the Battery the wrong way round?? if so you have probably done some expensive damage

to the CT check all your fuses and replace any that have blown you could also check the fuse in the hybrid

orange service plug, attached is an image showing the fuse you dont have to take the fuse out of the plug

just remove the service plug and with a multimeter as you can test across the connectors.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b&tbm=isch&q=testing+hybrid+service+plug+fuse&chips=q:testing+hybrid+service+plug+fuse,online_chips:prius+hybrid&usg=AI4_-kRNhdJ2tVgl-OKOhF73psKQcuwKrw&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwje_c-4sKTfAhWVs3EKHadqDGgQ4lYINSgO&biw=1920&bih=942&dpr=1#imgdii=vXYuXmIunuFu5M:&imgrc=AJ-uJGfQ_hU2fM:

The fuse in the service plug will not be blown as the hybrid Battery remains completely isolated until the hybrid system gets to ready mode. Many people remove this link to check it, and then fail to complete the refitting procedure giving rise to more problems. Although I agree it is somewhat over kill high voltage protection gloves should be worn to remove, and refit the link.

John.