Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

So now I’ve read the manual 😱 questions

Maybe a couple of dumb questions but can you adjust the speakers to be more forward and cut the rear down and is there a simple solution to be able to recieve text on the system 

Model is a NX 300h F Sport nice and new in sonic titanium (yes I like the colour 😁)

cheers 👍🏻

On my GS450 to receive texts (I have an Iphone 8 Plus) on my phone I have to go into Settings, Bluetooth,Car Multimedia select the ‘i’ then select notifications...

Have no idea how you would do this on a android phone but would think it would be the same principle.

5 hours ago, j8pfc said:

On my GS450 to receive texts (I have an iPhone 8 Plus) on my phone I have to go into Settings, Bluetooth,Car Multimedia select the ‘i’ then select notifications...

Have no idea how you would do this on a android phone but would think it would be the same principle.

Yup, same for Android and Iphone but works better on Android cause Iphone is rubbish (I have an Iphone 8 after years of Android ownership and have used both with my NX). On Android it'll show all text messages not just those received while connected. Get a text message while getting into the car and switching on the ignition with an Iphone and it won't show up on the car. With Android you can select a reply from a menu, eg "I'm driving, I'll arrive in x minutes" with the x replaced by the time from the sat nav. Apple's Bluetooth API doesn't allow sending of messages so this isn't enabled for Iphone.

On my Android I could set up the car as a trusted device so my wife could use my phone without unlocking. Iphone doesn't have trusted devices/places. etc. At least it fits the pre-facelift charging tray...

11 hours ago, javadude said:

On my Android I could set up the car as a trusted device so my wife could use my phone without unlocking. iPhone doesn't have trusted devices/places. etc. At least it fits the pre-facelift charging tray...

Let her use a fingerprint! Or tell her the code! WTF.