Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RC-F Rebuild (Video)

Some interesting details on the RC-F front end here as a chap removes front end damage.

I find this style of time lapse videos quite entertaining over an early morning brew.

I know most of you are likely to be shocked by these images of a Lexus in pieces but some of us enjoy a little spanner time...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I have found different part of the video.. kind of part 1. And whereas work on exterior looks pretty "bolt on", replace broken parts.... inside on the other hand looks total mess.

I remember doing quick and dirty calculation on some RC-F wrecked in UK and interior damage, like airbags etc. came as significant cost. As far as conclusion that car cannot be economically repaired for road use, rather as a basis of some track build where airbags and other niceties does not matter, and roll cage would suffice. Same stuff here - from interior just bags of broken pieces in random order...

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Watched these some time ago and thought why would you bother as the cost must be massive. (unless its his and he wasn't insured?)  Add to that his rattle cans and hacksaw solutions glad he recorded it so everyone knows not to buy it.

• 4 weeks later...