Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I have Lexus is220d 2006

-Fob key recognise the doors but not start ignition.

-Battery car charge 12.6v/I connect with other car(nothing).All fuses(incl main fuse) and relays is ok.

-It is light in start button.No windows work,no radio,no dashboard(only some lights-because start ignition is off).Not move steering wheel.

-I press very very hard break pedal but nothing 

-Someone have same proablem?(I look in internet but I don’t find nothing .I can’t afford to go to mechanic.Thank you

Agreed....try fob + another fob Battery.

Have a look at the micro switch under the clutch pedal?....operating......tension in the switch etc.

Big ask...but another car Battery.

i had an issue with very lazy central locking.....changed fob batteries.....had perfect charging & cold strat readings from my old ( original Battery )..... had the electrics all checked out..... eventually changed the car Battery and has been fine ever since.

If you have all the right lights appearing and clutch pedal switch is is ok..... I would still bet on Battery rather than an immobiliser issue etc.

To make sure we are in the same place.

You can open the car keyless.

The start button is illuminated.

Without pressing the clutch down, you press the starter button once you get a red light & no dash illumination, press it a second time you get illumination and dial sweep.

if you press the clutch in at this point you do not get a green light on the starter button.

And it won't start.... or try to turnover......just dead.

You are 100% about the fobs, the fob batteries and you have the correct car Battery with the correct crank value.

Up to this point you have been using the car regularly and it's been behaving normally.

Yes I disconnected.Nothing.

I have but I don’t  connect in obd2 because I know need to Be in position start ignition .Today someone told it is enough 5v to read the error of sensors

tomorrow I will prove.

Thank you🙏🏻

iWell today I connect techstream but nothing because need start ignition(i dont tell start engine)

I was to mechanic authorised lexus.I told my story...He told me ceck "down fuse"-"ceramic fuse"...but I dont see this type of fuse

told me olso:your problem is a separate circuit.

Someone know this fuse?

1Untitled.thumb.png.e274e6efa73959ef6b107251630458a3.png

1Untitled.png

I want to mention  to be clear "switch button"...look foto it is 1)OFF mode...2)ACC mode...3)IG ON mode

In one Lexus IS 220D when you go inside (on button start) in position 1.OFF mode it is light because you open door and after while light is off-

I mention this because this is in my  situation.Is only first mode "OFF".Itold is light because arrive volt mens no broken the switch

No OBD2 no nothing.I dont know from where I start.And I am very sure many people had this problem even with other model cars

start.thumb.png.5bcdc7b357c920644d4592cba196fbc0.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.How I told fuses and relays they are ok.Today I reset ECM.I take off terminals from Battery and I connect together +with - for 15”.😀

.I was stupid I don’t ceck computer in this time.

I stop car .To see if start again.I have trust car start one more time but NOT

I reset again 2 times but nothing 

Wath can be ???