Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rx350 se-l audio 2007

Hi I guess this question has been asked before but as technology marches on thought I would ask if there is a new solution 

I have an Iphone X and obviously it has no headphone socket - I want to add Bluetooth music streaming to the Mark Levinson system does anyone know a solution ? 

In a similar predicament with my 2004 RX300. have purchased the Parrot 9200 kit to replace a failed Ericson kit which is perfect in principle if you can get the adaptor leads for your Lexus model. The installation is straightforward for the Parrot but I cannot get the audio through the car speakers - the old Ericson had a separate speaker. I have spent a few hours searching online and cannot find the speaker wiring diagram so I can cut into it.

There are loads of links online for wiring diagrams which all take you through to sites such as funlizard.com claiming to hold 100's of magazines if you put your credit card info in. I don't mind paying for a manual but am trying to avoid a scam.

So to cut to the chase; does anyone know how to connect to the audio out (speaker wires) of the [standard Pioneer] head unit?

Hi I guess this question has been asked before but as technology marches on thought I would ask if there is a new solution 
I have an iPhone X and obviously it has no headphone socket - I want to add Bluetooth music streaming to the Mark Levinson system does anyone know a solution ? 

This thread may be useful.

Audio connections - How do I connect smart phone for spotify etc
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=80750&share_tid=118094&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Elexusownersclub%2Eco%2Euk%2Findex%2Ephp%3F%2Ftopic%2F118094-Audio-connections---How-do-I-connect-smart-phone-for-spotify-etc&share_type=t

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links