Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just before Xmas I played golf near Gloucester. After the round my playing partner commented his neighbour had just bought a car like mine. Half an hour later, after a coffee, I walked out with a different guy, who said the same thing. You must live near X, I replied. Turned out they live a good 5 miles apart. So there may be two new LS430 owners in Gloucester. Wow!

Jon

I see more 400s than I do 430s, but I am not in centre of Glous, out in the sticks near Stroud.

Saw a 400 on New Years day heading north past the Woolpack in Slad, woman driver, so surprised to see one, and still half awake after late night (totally sober though), did not get time to even think about the Headlight Flash greeting.  

I also see more 460s around than 430.

50 minutes ago, Cotswold Pete said:

Saw a 400 on New Years day heading north past the Woolpack in Slad, woman driver, so surprised to see one, and still half awake after late night (totally sober though), did not get time to even think about the Headlight Flash greeting. 

Was it Pearlescent in colour? Might have been my mates car with his wife driving. It's based in Stonehouse, so close to you...he used to have my old and now mine again LS400 (gold) and had a black Mk3 LS400 before that.

1 hour ago, Stupot said:

and had a black Mk3 LS400 before that.

never seen a black one apart from the one for sale here .  thought that might have been a ' special order '  colour

Malc

1 hour ago, Malc said:

never seen a black one apart from the one for sale here .  thought that might have been a ' special order '  colour

Malc

Yeah, I don't know Malc... probably was. My mates black one is not the same one as the one advertised on here... so there are at least 2 black Mk3s out there.... that's if my mates old one is still on the road. :unsure: