Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Me again :-) few bits still needed and brake disks

Right so far my car has been running flawlessly since I had the cam belts done, and I've started now on the cosmetic bits - for my 2006 LS430 I need one of the little red lenses (puddle light lens?) for the bottom of the drivers door, A wheel centre cap, carpet clips for the front mats (mine are all missing) and has anyone replaced the inside lamps with coloured LED ones? My old Jag and Range rover had Blue LED's in all the interior lamps except the map lights and is there a kit or do you just buy them from eBay or something. I'm looking at the possibility of changing the brake discs and pads is there a recommended OEM brand or any advice on that? and my DVD Screen info says "Data 2004-2005 Ver.2" can anyone point me in the direction of a more up to date DVD that will work in my car? 

Cheers I was looking at that and sent a question to the seller and some photos just waiting on word back so if yours works then it should be grand 🙂

I'm still having difficulty sourcing the other bits including an inner splash guard for the drivers side. 

Thanks I'll look into the puddle light replacement - Just as an aside I bought the disk from eBay after checking it was compatible (seller asked for photo of my current disk) and swapped it over with no issues at all, it worked straight out of the box 🙂 Now I can see the roads around our house instead of a blank screen 🙂 

• 1 month later...

Just bringing this back up - has anyone in the UK got a drivers side plastic splash guard (Inner fender) for my 2006 registered (built in 2005) face lift?  or one of these wheel caps ?

DSC_6132.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links