Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dear Lexus Owners,

I recently bought a Lexus RX450h with 161,500 miles on the clock with full-service history from new at Lexus garage. No problems with the car at all apart from the driver side windscreen washer which stopped spraying water properly when you need to clean your windscreen. I have googled the issue and find youtube video telling me a valve under the cover needs replacing. £2.50 from eBay and 10 minutes later, now all works perfectly. 

Let us find the highest RX400h and RX450h, please. I would appreciate if you could specify the year and the miles, so we can see the average miles driven per year!

Thank you in advance!

20609012.jpg

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, jumpingjehovahs said:

This has the potential to be a great thread! I’ve got a 2010 SE-L Premier with 92000 miles. If yours is on 161k looks like I’ve got nothing but maintenance to worry about for a long time...!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Alex,

I am on 170K now( 8 months after purchase). The car is very well build and with regular maintenance should be able to do a lot of trouble free miles. I had a little squicky noise from the auto tailgate when opening. A little bit of WD40 and it is all OK. Booked the next service with Twickenham Lexus, MOT and Health Check. Hope all will be OK. 

Happy driving. 

That’s a good tip regarding the tailgate as mine has just started doing that! I’m due a service in the next couple of months at Cambridge.

The car has had 4 previous owners who seem to have alternated between Bolton & Stockport (where I bought it) for servicing so hoping to keep up the Lexus stamps as long as feasible!

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

Just sold my 2005 RX400h with 197k on the clock. Mostly trouble free motoring but just recently had to change 2 of the lambda sensors before sale. Then I went and bought an 06 model with 101k on it. It needs a new centre exhaust section (with cat) so am looking for a supplier. Any ideas in the bournemouth area?

Sold a 2006 RX400h recently, after 12 years, with 188,000 miles (obviously just pipped here by trouthead!). 101k is only a baby!

No major problems, other than the dreaded Inverter failure in 2011 which had to be replaced. No other issues bar replacing brake discs, the first few times covered under warranty. the car left in excellent condition with that mileage - many more miles left in it!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links