Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

They just keep getting better

Just taken delivery on of a new RX450H Takumi. Its my wife's car and she has been driving RX's since 2001.Started off with a RX300 and has had every model version since. The improvements over the years have been impressive and thanks to excellent reliability and service she will not even look at anything else. 

Have just had it fully protected inside and out by our local Valet guy who we have used for many years and is a bit of a detail fanatic. See pictures below.

DSC06318.jpg

DSC06319.jpg

DSC06320.jpg

DSC06321.jpg

DSC06315.jpg

DSC06316.jpg

DSC06317.jpg

• Like 7

Nice . That’s a premiere model isn’t it ? Nice colours.
One question; does the premiere have comfort plus mode, and is that mode a considerable improvement on the ride ?
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Jason

Yes it is what used to be called the Premier but has now been renamed Takumi. It has the standard ride with sport and sport plus modes. As we are still early days have not tried the sports modes yet, but the standard ride seems to be noticeably smoother than previous. We no longer notice the poor quality of the local roads and performance is noticeable better.

Regards

Tony

• Like 1

Hi John

The only issue that we experienced was corroding alloys and this was common to the whole Lexus range. Never however a serious issue as Lexus always sorted it out. No longer seems to be a problem.

Regards

Tony