Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I have a fault with the TPMS on my GS300. Ihave tried to reset to no avail.

All sensors have been checked by National Tyre depot and all are OK.Allpressures including spare are OK

Mechanics USB reader shows "initial incomplete" 

Any advice welcome.

Firstly, Sorry for the delay in reply (FLU)

A mechanic came round with his new expensive reader which showed the message "INITIAL INCOMPLETE" .

Tyre pressures checked incl.spare ,ran car a couple of miles no difference!!

Is this the message?

116626_Techstream_TPMS_Error_png_2e19be7c23d94f37b31c3815d4243bcd.thumb.png.125dae08967277249fb050dc0e5b91d1.png

If so, then it appears to be an issue with a lot of cars, and as far as I am aware there are only 2 ways around it:  You can jumper two cables in the OBD port, or take it to a main dealer.

Or at least that is what I found when I tried to solve the issue.

If you find another way, please let us know:smile:

Hi,

Thanks for your input.I,have just received Techstream in the post,so I will get that loaded on and see what that

comes up with. Not being a tech wizard I will probably end up at option 2 HaHa.

Thanks for all your input and support guys,but nothing seems to work!! Ithink I will have to bite the bullet and pay the main agents a visit.

once again thanks for your interest and help. .

• 1 month later...

Hi,Manuel,

I would first get your valves and batteries checked by National Tyres or similar they did mine free.

If they check OK which mine did they suggested I went to a garage they recommended which had the

necessary diagnostic  equipment which I did,they connected their laptop to my OBD socket cleared the

fault all in 2 mins. No further problems and all done for free!!  Worth a try.

Aye Yours,

Tug

Thank you very much, will do. Drove back 250 miles from Cheshire to West Sussex in the 2008 GS45h with the tyre pressure light showing and correct pressures all-round. Wonderful car. 250 motorway miles at 67mph and 37mpg in real comfort and strong handling. Outstanding mid-range acceleration to avoid cretins. Superb FM classic music from MarkL.

• Like 1