Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wheel fitment

To be 100% sure you’d need to know the offsets (ET number,  that the guy says he does not know) To make sure they’ll clear the callipers etc but if they fit a 350z then they should fit ours.

You may need spacers to get the offset right for our cars and as others have said, defintely spigot rings.

google the wheels and see what offsets they come in as standard although I’m sure Rays make a custom offset to your spec.

see if you can find a 350z with them on and see what offset those wheels are, or even just what offset a standard 350z wheel is would be a good start!

• Like 1

OK. So, standsard isf wheels are 8j x ET45 at the front and 9j x ET55 at the rear. I'm running 15mm spacers all round but I know others have run 20mm spacers with no issues so the effective offset of Standard wheels with 15mm spacers would be 30 front and 40 rear. With 20mm spacers you'd be 25 front and 35 rear. Find a decent offset calculator online and stick in those specs versus what you think the other wheels are and see if you'd get any rubbing. Given the rears are 10.5 you'll need to be careful and you'll no doubt need a bit of arch rolling. 

Good luck!! 

• Like 1

Here’s a fitment calculator;

https://www.1010tires.com/Tools/Wheel-Offset-Calculator#

see how much different the wheels you want are from standard ISF wheels with the spacers fitted. It’ll tell you how much more poke and inbound space you have ( or don’t have! And you can also mess around to see what size spacers you might need.

Don’t forget to factor in another £250ish for a refurb and about £300 for spacers and fitting..... plus new tyres......time to remortgage the house!

• Haha 1

Cheers Dan your a star thing is I don't know the offset so just been guessing it's that's same as the 350 in the pics I think I'm going to drive down Sunday and do a test fit I've already got some spacers fitting on my oems so that should help a bit bit of a bloody trek though Southampton from my end near Doncaster im starting to have my doubts surely he would be able to measure the offset I've seen it done with a few rulers!

5 hours ago, Northern isf said:

Cheers Dan your a star thing is I don't know the offset so just been guessing it's that's same as the 350 in the pics I think I'm going to drive down Sunday and do a test fit I've already got some spacers fitting on my oems so that should help a bit bit of a bloody trek though Southampton from my end near Doncaster im starting to have my doubts surely he would be able to measure the offset I've seen it done with a few rulers!

It will say it in the back of one of the spokes unless his powder coating has been done too heavy and you can’t read it. Given that this guy owns those wheels and that car I find it hard to believe he doesn’t know the offset or wouldn’t know how to tell you. Makes me a little dubious but just as I’ve been stung before.

Get him to send you shots of the back side of the wheels and close ups of any serial numbers and text. Rather that than a 5 hour drive there and the same again back mate.

Post em up if you get em and I’ll stick em through the calculator.

Found this mate. There are a lot of potential options 😩

0520CCE8-7FFE-4F85-8D62-DE304793E9E8.thumb.jpeg.bfb59a14fac18aaa91bd01abd9bfe32e.jpeg

You’d need to figure out which ones he has to get the right spacers but ultimately they should all fit as even the highest front one (ET45), is just the same as a standard ISF front wheel (albeit an inch wider, so you’d need to factor that in as if it’s that one then without a spacer it would probably rub inboard and be pretty flush outboard).

Chances are they are all 22 offsets but I wouldn’t bet my mortgage on it.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Northern isf said:

Your into this wheel game Dan! I'm glad it just confuses me tbh I think I'll have a blast done Sunday and have a trial fit.

Spent too long dreaming as a boy mate. Couldn’t help figuring out how it all worked 😎 

Good luck with trip down mate. Let me know how you get on!!

• Like 1

Yes I've heard there pretty capable engines I'd probably be forging it i can't get the white ones with compomotive mo6s on out of my mind looks like I'm going to be doing a lot more work this year to fund my addictions!