Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Recommend me best battery for LS430 2005 facelift Please

katana92_uk

For a simple answer to your question look on the RAC shop website. They used to offer two quality grades of Battery and come to your home and fit it with a guarantee that is worth something. Otherwise they will deliver to a garage of your choice.

At least learn from them the makes they are selling and the size for your car.

They used to sell two different qualities of Exide but were changing over to Varta a good German make.

• Like 1

Have a look at www.tanya.co.uk . I would be very careful to check that you have the the terminals the correct way round, plus get the Battery measurement. You will then find an excellent deal at the above, including delivery.

• Like 1

Hi , I had the same problem in that there are different types, non necessarily corresponding to what you have. What I did was put my car details into tanya and also have in dimensions and terminal side. It then will advise a suitable replacement. You can also ring them up. I got what I needed , 4 year guarantee, for £79.95. Very happy, good luck, Roger

34 minutes ago, RgrWynne said:

Hi , I had the same problem in that there are different types, non necessarily corresponding to what you have. What I did was put my car details into tanya and also have in dimensions and terminal side. It then will advise a suitable replacement. You can also ring them up. I got what I needed , 4 year guarantee, for £79.95. Very happy, good luck, Roger

Ah ok cool. 

Cheers Roger