Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Isf front plastic tow hook cover

Somehow I'm missing the front plastic tow hook cover. I'm presuming it somehow fell off, as I can't see the point of anyone nicking a USB one. 

Are they easy to get hold of in the correct colour?

Can't help with the supply. There should be a little catch chord with a barb on it that threads through the cover so that it dangles if coming out. Suggest getting that as well if it's gone.

I bet if yours has fell off it wont be the first to go that way and therefore it will be readily available?  Readily being a relative term particularly here in the UK. That said I needed some engine cover bolts for my Mitsubishi L200 recently and they came in 7 days from Japan via Germany. Its a global village.

Im sure your local dealer will do the business but for how much I wonder??  £20 £40 more??

12 hours ago, d3ron said:

Fortunately the Lexus dealer who I introduced myself to last week, is 5 mins from where I work, so I'll pop in tomorrow.

Not the Coventry dealership is it? I work 5 mins from there too, so might see you around!

19 minutes ago, Toothy said:

Not the Coventry dealership is it? I work 5 mins from there too, so might see you around!

No the Birmingham one.

I used to work in Whitley for JLR, so would have been close to your one too.

• Like 1