Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Premium nav screen keeps changing

I have just changed my 2013 Luxury spec is300h for a late 2015 fsport in ultra blue with rose red leather seats both heated and cooled with 3 way drivers memory and premium nav, all was well until the nav screen started returning to the home screen after roughly 15 seconds whenever i select the audio screen, it will stay on the map screen or the energy screen without any problem. I was wondering if i have done something to cause this or is it faulty, has anybody else experienced this. I thought i would ask the question before taking it up with the dealer under Lexus warranty. 563036643_LexyFsport.thumb.JPG.6f4da55dbfa8042c2a303b219d11c8da.JPG

Hi mate,

Was this the one in Canterbury?

I went down down to have a look a few weeks back to check out the colour combo. I loved it but the wife wasn't so sure so we walked away to contemplate and then it was gone!! Lol. Nice and very clean car. 

I collect my eventual purchase next Friday 😁

Cheers, Lee

Yes that's right.... the same as Bristol too.

I considered a Sport from there but I craved the LFA dials of the F Sport and I didn't want to compromise  despite getting a newer car for a similar price.

I reckon you did good, from what I saw on my visit to Canterbury it was a well looked after motor. Enjoy 👍