Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

LS400 Power Steering PAS Cap / Dipstick

Hi guys,

I need to replace my PAS cap / dipstick as mine broke recently. The garage I use said they can't get one from Lexus as it isn't available any more. A bit of internet digging suggests that the part details are:

Cap Sub-Assy, Vane Pump Oil Reservoir

[12.1989 - 10.1994] UCF10

Part Number 44305-50010, later replaced by 44305-50020

Another website shows that the same part is used on the following vehicles:

GS300 1993-2005

GS400 1998-2000

GS430 2001-2005

IS300 2001-2005

LS400 1990-1998

SC300 1992-2000

SC400 1992-2000

I've ordered a used one from eBay from a GS300, there were LS400 items listed but all were in the USA. I just thought I'd post this up in case anyone else has the sam issue - hopefully the one Ive ordered will fit.

Mark

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links