Adrian28

Late christmas present

A huge thankyou to everyone at Lexus Cardiff for a wonderful handover experience yesterday.

I had 18 months of faultless ownership of my previous NX, then got offered a deal i couldnt refuse. 

Enter NX Luxury with convenience pack and protection pack. 

IMG_20190118_132049.jpg

• Like 5

You must have been a *very* good boy for Santa to bring you such a nice xmas present:thumbup1:

congratulations 🎉 nice colour 😊 

• Like 1

Many congratulations on your new NX 🍾

When I chose mine I was split between the Mesa Red and 'your' blue. Although I'm happy with the red, it is a bit 'flat' in the Winter when the sun doesn't shine. Don't see as many in the blue either. It's a great choice imho.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2019 at 3:45 PM, Adrian28 said:

A huge thankyou to everyone at Lexus Cardiff for a wonderful handover experience yesterday.

I had 18 months of faultless ownership of my previous NX, then got offered a deal i couldnt refuse. 

Enter NX Luxury with convenience pack and protection pack. 

IMG_20190118_132049.jpg

Congratulations! Love the colour!

• Like 1

Hi.  I am looking forward to picking up my own NX Luxury (incidentally in the same colour as yours) tomorrow from Lexus Newcastle. 

I have traded in my 2016 IS for this model as, although the IS is a lovely car and has been excellent to own from new, it's a little bit low so getting in and out is playing on my fragile back!!

The NX is a 6 month old demonstrator with 5k on the clock, but otherwise is as new, but with almost £7k off the list price, so seems like a bargain.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sheri1 said:

Hi.  I am looking forward to picking up my own NX Luxury (incidentally in the same colour as yours) tomorrow from Lexus Newcastle. 

I have traded in my 2016 IS for this model as, although the IS is a lovely car and has been excellent to own from new, it's a little bit low so getting in and out is playing on my fragile back!!

The NX is a 6 month old demonstrator with 5k on the clock, but otherwise is as new, but with almost £7k off the list price, so seems like a bargain.

Hi Ian, 

Congratulations on your purchase, i hope you like the NX as much as i do. I was in a similar position to yourself about 18 months ago. I had an RC, beautiful car, stunning to look at but like yourself, a bit too low to get in and out of. Lexus Cardiff did me a great deal on my first NX which was a 66 plate ex demo in sonic white. I would still have it had Cardiff not made me an offer i couldnt refuse. In fairness the new one is better in a couple of areas, so im really glad i changed. I love my NX and the Lexus brand in general. I hope you are as happy with yours as i am with mine.

• Like 2