Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rx400h Bluetooth phone integration

Hi All,

Whilst updating my phonebook in the rx400h today, I was reminded of an issue that I'd like to ask your opinions on.  

My phone is android and I was copying the address book from phone to car. To facilitate this, I have an app on the phone called Bluetooth file transfer.   Although the address book copies from phone to car quite easily, there is a problem with contacts that have multiple phone numbers (eg home and mobile).  Only one of the phone numbers is copied to the car.  

Has anybody else experienced this and found a solution? I imagine that the problem is with the phone, not the car.   

Hi there, whilst I can't comment on a 400h file transfer I did have a problem with my 450h. Although the numbers seemed to transfer OK they never came up on the display when they rung me. After trying to transfer the numbers several times I asked at my 'local' Lexus dealer ( Hull) they were extremly helpful and between us we got to the bottom of it. It appears that any numbers that have been prefixed with the international code for the UK (+44) were not recognised, as soon as I took the +44 off the number and replaced it with a 0 all was well. Dont know if this will have any bearing on your'e problem but it may be worth checking.

Bri

11 hours ago, Brian26 said:

Hi there, whilst I can't comment on a 400h file transfer I did have a problem with my 450h. Although the numbers seemed to transfer OK they never came up on the display when they rung me. After trying to transfer the numbers several times I asked at my 'local' Lexus dealer ( Hull) they were extremly helpful and between us we got to the bottom of it. It appears that any numbers that have been prefixed with the international code for the UK (+44) were not recognised, as soon as I took the +44 off the number and replaced it with a 0 all was well. Dont know if this will have any bearing on your'e problem but it may be worth checking.

Bri

Thanks for the tip, I'll test it out. I know that some of my numbers do have the international prefix.

• 3 weeks later...

Reviving this one.

I'm trying to use my 400h's built in Bluetooth rather than the little FM dongle thing I usually have. I'm having real trouble getting even as far as transferring contacts. Could anyone explain the procedure with an Android handset? Is a third party app required?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links