Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sad day.

Today I’ve waived good bye to my ISF after 4.5 years of ownership, I’ve really enjoyed the time I’ve had it. And gladly she’s gone to a good home.

Will be on the search for a 2017+ GSF in white if anyone is looking to sell please let me know.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

After 2 1/2 years my ISF is going on Saturday......

Has been a brilliant car. Nothing, not even a light bulb has failed or gone wrong. And even at an average of 20.2mpg (on the trip computer) probably the cheapest car per mile, considering all costs, that I’ve ever ran.

Last drive will be a quick saunter across to Stranraer Friday afternoon.

Hope it’s replacement is as good.

Whereabouts did you advertise your ISF's? I've been keeping a eye on them and not much coming up at the moment. To be fair I won't be properly looking to buy until next month or later in the year.

Tim did you sell your car to someone who lives in Stranraer? Bit of a trek, and a majorly potholed road last time I drove it (from the M6).

Had it on autotrader for 5 weeks and not even 1 enquiry, then advertised on pistonheads for 2 months, few enquiries and sold to the first chap who came to view as with all my previous cars.

The ISF are truly over engineered car, cost me nothing apart from the services.