Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Advice on IS300h remap?

Hi all! 

I'm a fairly new IS owner and recently I've heard that remaps can help with fuel efficiency/economy. 

My question is this, has anyone had it done? I have a 65 plate 300h executive edition. 

Sorry if its a dumb question, my knowledge on the technical side of cars is quite limited. I don't know whether remaps are possible because its hybrid. 

Thanks in advance 😅😅

Thanks for the advice guys.

Like I said, I don't know much about cars to be honest and I heard remaps give better fuel efficiency and thought why not ask 😅

I appreciate the input guys, I get just over 50 mpg at the moment, so I'll have to be happy with what I got 😁

Remaps do release better fuel economy with diesels especially, however this technology doesn’t benefit hybrids

I average 47-51mpg out of my IS300h and given the size of it I’m pretty happy with that, I have seen late 50’s and even early 60’s on king runs but that was in the summer when the weather is better, sounds weird but that does have an effect of the fuel economy.

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk