Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Left mirror cover broken - IS300H 2014

Hi all,

Do you know any online shop (or physical in Ireland) that sells mirror covers (just the plastic)?

I've just broken it against a garbage bin and I was trying to avoid Lexus due to their insane prices. I'm still waiting for a quote from them, but I suppose I will not like the numbers.

Thanks in advance,

Bruno

DSC_0002.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Since I can't find any used or aftermarket option to fix this and Lexus wants more than 160eur to fit this in, I was thinking to buy the aftermarket carbon fiber ones which cost me less than 80eur from China.

Does anyone fit these in an IS300h or GS or CT?

Thanks,

Bruno

I've found lexus parts are cheaper from the dealer than they are used! If you bought the part from lexus a local garage might fit it for a half hours labour. Worth pricing part only. 

21 hours ago, BrunoLeal said:

Since I can't find any used or aftermarket option to fix this and Lexus wants more than 160eur to fit this in, I was thinking to buy the aftermarket carbon fiber ones which cost me less than 80eur from China.

Does anyone fit these in an IS300h or GS or CT?

Thanks,

Bruno

That isn't so bad. To replace one on a Mercedes E250 cabriolet because the indicator repeater failed cost me £160 with a local garage fitting it about 3 years ago.