steveledzep

Looking for a GS450h ?

This is nothing to do with me, but felt it was worthy of linking.  I haven't a clue whether the price is good, but the car looks mint.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lexus-GS450H-SE-L-3-5L-Auto-Hybrid-2010-24-000-miles-only-Private-Sale/132930994645?hash=item1ef34e01d5:g:6GwAAOSw0YVcTHwo

Nice condition as to be expected at that millage, but pricey for an L version with no sun roof or distance cruise control.

John.

3 minutes ago, Britprius said:

Nice condition as to be expected at that millage, but pricey for an L version with no sun roof or distance cruise control.

John.

As I said, I'm no expert.  May be an opportunity for someone here.  Didn't want Lexus guys to miss at least taking a look.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One thing worrying me. Mileage and hybrid system. This car done about 3000 miles in 3 years. I presume this is not good for hybrid Battery? They need to be charged more ofter than twice a year:) Also tyres, rubber part suspension need to be investigated, exhaust as well. Sometimes is better when car is running every day rather twice a year. That my two pennies:) 

I was interested about this 450h but I'm thinking put 3k more on table and look for MKIV model.