Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus RX400H Stereo Wiring Diagram?

Hi, I am trying to wire a Parrot MKi 9200 in to my 2007 Lexus RX400H (NON Nav model without a screen) . They don't sell the adapter lead in the UK so I am having to do it manually. I just need to know what colour coding is left and right, front and rear speakers. 

I have managed to wire in the live, negative, ignition... Just need to figure out which wire goes to which speaker now. If I search for the RX400H audio lead on line the wrong one comes up. The head unit is a Pioneer and it has the following part numbers : 86120-48A70   DEX-MG8067zt-02 and GAPK000313EW made by pioneer in Japan. I have enclosed a few images.

Many thanks for any help... 

(The end pins either side are the power pins which I have done so it is just the centre pins that I need to find out which is which) 

Many thanks

Matthew

IMG_1151.jpg

IMG_1152.jpg

IMG_1153.jpg

IMG_1154.jpg

IMG_1155.jpg

IMG_1156.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

Thank you very much for this but that looks like the other stereo to me. If you look  carefully mine has one large pin either side (top & bottom) and 8 pins in between making 10 (top & bottom). 

Thanks for looking Herbie. It seems many parts of the RX400h are not the same as the workshop manual. I just got a new key cut for it and the one they say is completely wrong. It is actually a Toyota Yaris key that fits it! (TOY40). 

Are there any colour codes on those diagrams above that I am missing? Perhaps they use the same colours?

Many thanks Herbie, That first diagram looks like it is indeed the one but it looks like it is possibly The Mark Levison stereo which means it has an amp and therefore no speakers connected to it! So I'm guessing I need to find the Amp now 🙂 Thanks a million for your help Herbie.

• Like 1