Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tyre Recommendation for LS's

Fitted full set Maxxis Premitra HP 5. They are superb tyres great in all conditions (not tested on snow but l like all spring/summer/autum tyres they will not be like winter or all season tyres) I would recommend them for the LS's as they are top performers but great value for money around the £60.00 plus VAT.

The tyres I got with the car were ok but gave some vibrations through the steering wheel, despite being correctly balanced. Now all smooth with the Maxxis, had tracking checked as well all spot on.

Top value compared to premium makes.

I've heard good comments on them, and the price is certainly good.  Good luck if you test them in the snow, the LS is a scary sledgemobile! If it snows mine gets left at home!

The Acre, Not a great car for snow patrol agreed. Albeit I enjoy driving in snow but ensure it is in our Skoda Octavia 4x4,a  great vehicle for tackling snow and packed snow/ice. Clearly it cannot stop any better than other cars on the stuff but it is bloody good all the same.

Rear wheel drive cars are great fun in the snow but only on large empty car parks/airfields where you can prat about. I would not subject  the LS to such thuggery as its suspension complexity is built for more refinement than that !

The Maxxis Premitra HP5 is a Ultra High Performance Summer tyre designed to be fitted to Passenger Car

Hey guys I've just picked this up on-line  

when I recently replaced all mine with Maxxis I went with the ( rare to find ) All Seasons tyres that cost me a tad short of £100 a corner all-up

They grip amazingly well and seem a good replacement for the now non-existent 225/60/16 Falkens i had been using for years

Malc

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links