I'd be up for it mate!

It's here (for anyone who can't be ar$ed to search for the location);

Newby Hall & Gardens,
Estate Office,
Newby Hall,
Ripon,
North Yorkshire,
HG4 5AE

Fair old trek for all the boys from daaarn saaaarf. It's opposite York a good way up the A1.

I'd be well up for going though. Not too far for me.

Newby Hall.jpg

• Like 2

Cheers Toothy, excellent Dan, it's a while away yet but I'm a definite we need to get these cars out and about more it still surprises me just how many folk don't know about the F side of lexus even supposed hardcore petrol heads 

• Like 2

Id normally be up for this as would be good to meet up with other F owners but its the last weekend of the football season (Championship anyway) so I will be at the match celebrating the mighty Rams promotion to the Premier League. :thumbsup:  On the other hand I could pop up if we don't even make the play offs but forever he optimist.

Agree with @Toothy though all credit to you for calling it out.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just had email about this it's confirmed for the 5th may there's also a couple of other shows throughout the rest of the year I've added the ISF to the list if you have a different model such as an RCF you have to request them to add it on the list.

I'll wait untill next week to see who's interested before I buy a ticket as it'd be nice to park in a group.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Northern isf said:

Just had email about this it's confirmed for the 5th may there's also a couple of other shows throughout the rest of the year I've added the ISF to the list if you have a different model such as an RCF you have to request them to add it on the list.

I'll wait untill next week to see who's interested before I buy a ticket as it'd be nice to park in a group.

Would this be the Bank Holiday weekend?

if so I’d have to try and book it off as it’s a normal working day for me, also about 3-1/2 hours away.....but a possibility 🤔

• Like 1

Have just opened my Valentines gift from the “insignificant other”.......she is taking me away the Krakow for this weekend, sorry F-ers, hope u enjoy the day and look forward to seeing the pictures, 

Paul

• 2 months later...

Afternoon all,

Any updates on this meet? Conscious there are 11 days to go and its all gone quiet! 

Are we grouping together or doing our own thing?

Keep us posted!

3 hours ago, YN57OCK said:

Afternoon all,

Any updates on this meet? Conscious there are 11 days to go and its all gone quiet! 

Are we grouping together or doing our own thing?

Keep us posted!

Never had much interest,I'd be happy to meet you there though.

Let’s do it! Already registered and booked yesterday. Cant believe there has been no F presence there before especially seeing the number of cars there (541) at last count with paid for tickets. Having two ISFs sounds like a plan.

Wonder if we can we get any other ‘F’ers to join us?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DJ Les said:

When I had a BMW Z3 I attended one of these at Harewood House, Leeds back in 2011. Same organisation I believe.

I put together this little mad video of it;

Trippy vid!

You have set a benchmark there 😉 

Here's a 'not so trippy' one I did earlier of the Toyota Celica GT4 Owners Club (I used to have a GT4 and was a member of the club before the Z3).

Pity about the birdcrap on the windscreen ☹️;

• Like 1

8 hours ago, YN57OCK said:

Let’s do it! Already registered and booked yesterday. Cant believe there has been no F presence there before especially seeing the number of cars there (541) at last count with paid for tickets. Having two ISFs sounds like a plan.

Wonder if we can we get any other ‘F’ers to join us?

Definitely, it looks to be a good show only found out about it this year 

3 hours ago, Comedian said:

No way to just turn up as a viewer? Yes still interested

Sent from my BV5800 using Tapatalk

Yes I've just checked had a look at the line up too some nice cars attending, just hope the weathers acceptable.

The latest count is 649 cars with tickets. Who’s going to make it 650? 🚗🚗🚙🚙🚗🚙🚙🚗🚗🏎🚘

For anyone else interested attending as a visitor you can just turn up and buy tickets on the day or you can do so in advance via the www.newbyhall.co.uk website (not on commission)!

There is still a little more time to register your interest if you want to bring you motor along and be stood in a field on Sunday 5th with me and Northern ISF! 

You can do so at the link in the top of the thread. 

• Like 1

Hey all, I'm still up for this. Do we need to let the event organisers know that there will be multiple Fs in attendance or has d someone already done that? Would be good if we could all pitch up together? 

• Like 1

If we can get more than two of us coming we can have a small group and all pitch up together but we need to arrive together to get the same spot. NorthernISF and myself have agreed to meet in glasshoughton at 9.30 for a 10am arrival, if your up for joining us, or we can meet nearer the venue if it’s easier.

Does someone have a marquee and some Lexus owners club signage? If so we can officially spread the word of our forum and F club and keep resale values high! The event organizers encourage this, but really there should be more than two of us!

Come and join us! 

• Like 1