Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Any one fancy this

3 minutes ago, NothernDan said:

Me plus another ISF off Instagram definitely going to this. Plus Cezar. That's 5 for sure with @Northern isfand @YN57OCK

Is @Comedian so coming too? How about some of the usual suspects too? Although it's a fair old jaunt for @Big Rat @Flytvr and @Warrington guy

Gents, I hope the sun shines for u and look forward to seeing all the photos, I spoke to big rat last week and he was talking about going with Warrington Dave, gutted I can’t make it but we’re away to Krakow for that weekend. 

Have a blast 👍🏻

31 minutes ago, Womble72 said:

Gents, I hope the sun shines for u and look forward to seeing all the photos, I spoke to big rat last week and he was talking about going with Warrington Dave, gutted I can’t make it but we’re away to Krakow for that weekend. 

Have a blast 👍🏻

Ta fella!! Enjoy Krakow! 

6 hours ago, NothernDan said:

I'm there for sure. Where is the place you and Wayne are meeting? 

It's M62 junction 32 were you get off for the xscape place, theres a petrol station about a minute up the road towards Castleford were meeting there and then it's only around 40mins up the A1 were meeting at 9:30 looking to be a good turn out now! 

1 hour ago, Cezar B said:

That’s an AMG GT 4 door! Congrats mate! Superb car! 

Destroyed one of those Alfa ‘Quatrofromagio’ things yesterday. They don’t like the wet 😂

• Like 1

Hi Guy’s 

I won’t be able to make this, hope you all enjoy your day out ooopp North ☺️

My new found single status has forced me into the the arms of a female property developer who’s making me develop / rebuild holiday cottages in Tenby.... that’s West Wales to the uninitiated 😂

Mind you gunning the Transit over the Brecon’s is just as much fun as the RCF...... ok maybe not....

Big Rat 🐀 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Hi Guy’s 

I won’t be able to make this, hope you all enjoy your day out ooopp North ☺️

My new found single status has forced me into the the arms of a female property developer who’s making me develop / rebuild holiday cottages in Tenby.... that’s West Wales to the uninitiated 😂

Mind you gunning the Transit over the Brecon’s is just as much fun as the RCF...... ok maybe not....

Big Rat 🐀 

Sorry you can’t make it, Paul. Good luck with your new job/status 😃

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cezar B said:

@Flytvr, I see you at “oldies” table at Kemble, though 🤠

Yes mate - I’ve checked my Kemble terms and conditions, and I’ll still be allowed to sit at the Lexus table with the olde Lexus drivers.

Those ‘F’ drivers - they ‘torque’ a good ‘torque’ more or LESS 😘

15 hours ago, Northern isf said:

It's M62 junction 32 were you get off for the xscape place, theres a petrol station about a minute up the road towards Castleford were meeting there and then it's only around 40mins up the A1 were meeting at 9:30 looking to be a good turn out now! 

Me, Cezar and a mate called Karl off insta will be there. All sporting F badges and noisy exhausts. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NothernDan said:

Me, Cezar and a mate called Karl off insta will be there. All sporting F badges and noisy exhausts. 

Looks like you don’t give me no choice:))

• Like 1

Is [mention=54052]Comedian[/mention] so coming too? How about some of the usual suspects too? Although it's a fair old jaunt for [mention=57610]Big Rat[/mention] [mention=56229]Flytvr[/mention] and [mention=54444]Warrington guy[/mention]
I'm currently in tain Scotland.

Hopefully will be able to make it, driving home tomorrow. Should be 8 hours.

Can say the rcf is comfy over these distances.

Done 600 miles in 2 days so far, 400+ I think tomorrow. Hopefully I'll feel like driving back up to Yorkshire by Sunday :D

Sent from my BV5800 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Comedian said:

I'm currently in tain Scotland.

Hopefully will be able to make it, driving home tomorrow. Should be 8 hours.

Can say the rcf is comfy over these distances.

Done 600 miles in 2 days so far, 400+ I think tomorrow. Hopefully I'll feel like driving back up to Yorkshire by Sunday 😄

Sent from my BV5800 using Tapatalk

Good skills mate, enjoy bonnie Scotland and hopefully see you at the weekend 😎😎

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Northern isf said:

I've added a group on the sportscars in the park website it's under lexus owners so if people want to add to that we will be allocated an area together.

Thanks @Northern isf! Looks like the Lexus Owners Club group is now on the scitp site after approval. Also added in the RCF for @CezarB. 

@Cezar B @northerndan + ‘Instagram friend’ be good to have you join us, make sure when selecting the ticket you select ‘Lexus owners club.’

It’s now up to 740 sportscars now and it’s looking like a sunny Sunday ☀️ 

• Thanks 1