Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Any one fancy this

6 hours ago, Comedian said:

Do I need to register to display or just for parking?

Lost track of what's going on - instructions for idiots required

Think you need to register for display Sean. I'll be doing it tonight and Karl (Insta mate) should be doing the same too. Decent turnout after all!! 😎😎

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NothernDan said:

Think you need to register for display Sean. I'll be doing it tonight and Karl (Insta mate) should be doing the same too. Decent turnout after all!! 😎😎

I don’t think there will be 10 cars, though

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Comedian said:

Do I need to register to display or just for parking?

Lost track of what's going on - instructions for idiots required

No problem 🙂 register for display and when the site admin adds your car add yourself to the group, that way we get allocated parking.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cezar B said:

I don’t think there will be 10 cars, though

Don't think it should matter theres a few registered clubs that have been there for a few years without 10 cars so hopefully we should be ok.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Northern isf said:

Don't think it should matter theres a few registered clubs that have been there for a few years without 10 cars so hopefully we should be ok.

😎 Cool

• Like 1

IMPORTANT!!!

If you are going to this and want to be in the display parking area with the rest of us you need to follow the instructions below;

1. Be aware that you need to register with the website https://www.sportscarsinthepark.co.uk/ before you can buy a ticket and once you’ve filled out your details in the “register” section it doesn’t happen straight away, you need to wait for the site admin to approve you. It took about 4 hours before I got my user name and password emailed to me.

2. Once you get the username and password by email you then go back to the website https://www.sportscarsinthepark.co.uk/ and fill in your details in the new user log-in section.

3. There is a video telling you how to buy tickets which I’ve included in this post below but to be honest I tried to follow it and it didn’t make much sense so I thought this might help others.

4. So, once you are logged in, the first thing you need to do is click on the MEMBER INFORMATION bit on the left and update your car type as well as the group you are in. Click on update first to make the details editable and do your bits, pick “Lexus Owners Club” from the group section or you won’t be placed with us. Once you’ve done all this click “save”. Sean/Cezar, not sure if RCF is on there so just pick ISF if it isn’t.

5. Next, go back to the main menu on the left again and click TICKETS where you will then see you can only buy tickets for the one upcoming event. Click on “Add Basket” alongside the ticket to the event and you’ll be taken to the next screen where your car type and group should already be visible and you just need to update your car reg then select from the drop down below if you have one, two or more occupants in your car (£7 for the car plus one occupant). Once you’ve done that then go down to the bottom and click save and you’ll be taken to the next screen where you can either delete your ticket or click on the PayPal link to pay with PayPal. YOU CAN ONLY PAY WITH PAYPAL BY THE LOOKS OF IT. Let me know if you don’t have PayPal and I’ll buy your ticket for you and you can pay me back.

6. Do the do in PayPal and you’ll then be routed back to the site where your purchased tickets will now be visible in the TICKETS section.

7.YOU NEED TO PRINT THE TICKET AND BRING IT WITH YOU AS IT HAS TO BE DISPLAYED IN YOUR CAR WINDOW TO GET IN AND PARK.

8. Here’s the video if you want it but it only actually made sense to me once I’d actually bought a ticket and followed the process back through again.

• Thanks 1

Even more important though.

Make sure you all bring some stuff to clean your car with as we’ll all be in the showy-shiny area and no doubt have a shedload of dead flies as front bumper jewellery when we arrive.

And as much as I love you all my Meguiars back catalogue is sacred and not for sharing 😜😜

• Like 1

14 hours ago, NothernDan said:

Even more important though.

Make sure you all bring some stuff to clean your car with as we’ll all be in the showy-shiny area and no doubt have a shedload of dead flies as front bumper jewellery when we arrive.

And as much as I love you all my Meguiars back catalogue is sacred and not for sharing 😜😜

Good point! 

I also note only three Fs registered for the event and now 1000+ cars attending!

• Like 1

That'll be you, me and Wayne. Instamate can't make it now as he had to work and @Cezar B and @Comedian are yet to register.... But if we keep naming and shaming them on this thread maybe we will force their hands.

ISFs representing for now 👍👍👍

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NothernDan said:

Good day out today. Me, Cezar, Wayne and Ian. Well worth the trip. 

A few shots off my phone. More off the big camera to follow. 

IMG_20190505_110322_713.thumb.jpg.506c0eeb8799384771bc38cd0c26f710.jpgIMG_20190505_163629_081.thumb.jpg.c04ca64e3ecd7d1db73e85bf79f45b5f.jpgIMG_20190505_174158_754.thumb.jpg.3e74525dcb9f6868354fa7899380fc15.jpgIMG_20190505_200549_466.thumb.jpg.c3cdde8d74021e677c9ceb52d7eb7a3d.jpg

Love it! @Cezar B - how could they do this to you..?😂😂😂 (12.20). Wayne they also got you on same video at 11.13

• Like 3

2 hours ago, YN57OCK said:

Love it! @Cezar B - how could they do this to you..?😂😂😂 (12.20). Wayne they also got you on same video at 11.13

Ian, I was sabotaged! Mine sounded too good, so they had to ruin it! 😃🙉🥴 

Senna’s sound was such a disappointment 😐

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Cezar B said:

Ian, I was sabotaged! Mine sounded too good, so they had to ruin it! 😃🙉🥴 

Pity the pedestrians ruined that, for the bit you did it certainly sounded nice.

4 hours ago, B1RMA said:

Pity the pedestrians ruined that, for the bit you did it certainly sounded nice.

Wasnt just the pedestrians that ruined it although the crowd did want a redo! Cant belive some Bentley (a Mulsanne??) decided to come at you try and play chicken with Cezar! (in the video below)....

managed to grab a few of the 'spirited' exits on caught by the public on camera the of 'F'ers who attended!

Not a bad day - good seeing you all!  

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Cezar B said:

Yes it sounded rubbish compared to your machine I never would have imagined a lexus sounding like yours I love it!

• Haha 1

Great day there and excellent driving in situ with a few other Fs the journey there was one of the highlights for me, just wish I didn't forget my camera!

Cezar can you remember seeing that M4 losing it and bouncing across the field i bet he had to change his trousers and the sheep he almost turned into chops.

Ian thats a great find for the videos loved your car too very clean especially the interior carbon!

Dan great meeting you there love the car the wheels look better in flesh definitely grew on me get some more pics up when you get chance there was some awesome cars there one of the if not the best show I've been to for a long time so much diversity.

• Like 1

I remember indeed.. 🤣 What can I say? BMW drivers? 😂😂😂

Nice meet-up, had a great time wandering with you guys through those fields packed with so many cool cars

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Northern isf said:

Yes it sounded rubbish compared to your machine I never would have imagined a lexus sounding like yours I love it!

4 hours ago, YN57OCK said:

Wasnt just the pedestrians that ruined it although the crowd did want a redo! Cant belive some Bentley (a Mulsanne??) decided to come at you try and play chicken with Cezar! (in the video below)....

managed to grab a few of the 'spirited' exits on caught by the public on camera the of 'F'ers who attended!

Not a bad day - good seeing you all!  

Mine didn't sound half bad after a little Wheelspin of the cattle grid. Stupid traction control 🙄🙄🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Northern isf said:

Great day there and excellent driving in situ with a few other Fs the journey there was one of the highlights for me, just wish I didn't forget my camera!

Cezar can you remember seeing that M4 losing it and bouncing across the field i bet he had to change his trousers and the sheep he almost turned into chops.

Ian thats a great find for the videos loved your car too very clean especially the interior carbon!

Dan great meeting you there love the car the wheels look better in flesh definitely grew on me get some more pics up when you get chance there was some awesome cars there one of the if not the best show I've been to for a long time so much diversity.

Great meeting you too Wayne. Absolutely love all the mods on yours 😎😎 We'll defo have to get some more meets lined up this year. Fingers crossed that speed camera operator was asleep when we all went past 😥😥

• Like 1
  • Haha 1