Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello everyone.Iv'e gone and bought myself a 1993 ls400,does anyone have a link to a pdf workshop manual.My altinator has died,i'm ok at doing stuff under the bonnet but would prefer to have a manual.I looked on eBay,i cant afford them prices.I tried google,i just get page not found.Any help will be much appreciated.Thanks.

Someone ( not me or anyone I know!) is selling a PDF version ( will get emailed to you I guess) on eBay for a tenner!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lexus-LS400-XF10-XF20-1989-2000-Workshop-Service-Repair-Manual/283360593916?hash=item41f99b87fc:g:vBkAAOSwnipWbqaR

dunno if it covers your car but only just been listed.

paul m.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, lazzlo amundo said:

Hello everyone.Iv'e gone and bought myself a 1993 ls400,does anyone have a link to a pdf workshop manual.My altinator has died,i'm ok at doing stuff under the bonnet but would prefer to have a manual.I looked on ebay,i cant afford them prices.I tried google,i just get page not found.Any help will be much appreciated.Thanks.

Hi 

Try www.manuals.co/workshop/lexus/ls-400

its free

33 minutes ago, ambermarine said:

Hi 

Try www.manuals.co/workshop/lexus/ls-400

its free

Great i'm beginning to like this forum,i'll check all the links iv'e been sent later.Been checking my fuses my radio doesen't work,iv'e checked the fuses under the bonnet and they'r all good.Checked the radio fuse under the kick pannel,it wasn't blown but someone had put a 40amp fuse in there.I cant do without music,i bet the radio's kaput.I wouldn't mind an upgrade one.

42 minutes ago, lazzlo amundo said:

Great i'm beginning to like this forum,i'll check all the links iv'e been sent later.Been checking my fuses my radio doesen't work,iv'e checked the fuses under the bonnet and they'r all good.Checked the radio fuse under the kick pannel,it wasn't blown but someone had put a 40amp fuse in there.I cant do without music,i bet the radio's kaput.I wouldn't mind an upgrade one.

Rumour has it that Simon and Garfunkell composed " Sound of silence" whilst travelling in the back of an LS400 Taxi in NY !

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, royoftherovers said:

Rumour has it that Simon and Garfunkell composed " Sound of silence" whilst travelling in the back of an LS400 Taxi in NY !

Iv'e heard they wrote homeward bound while waiting for a train,don't know if it's true.

2 hours ago, Texas said:

Someone ( not me or anyone I know!) is selling a PDF version ( will get emailed to you I guess) on eBay for a tenner!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lexus-LS400-XF10-XF20-1989-2000-Workshop-Service-Repair-Manual/283360593916?hash=item41f99b87fc:g:vBkAAOSwnipWbqaR

dunno if it covers your car but only just been listed.

paul m.

Cheers Texas,bought it.