Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Car mats for RX450?

Have just taken delivery of my 2012 RX450 Premier - low mileage and lovey throughout. However, i guess the Ivory interior will soon look the worse fro wear, so am thinking about black rubber or carpet floor mats to protect the interior. Do Lexus make a range or better from elsewhere...?

Thanks! 

Paddy

They do indeed make mats but they are not cheap - but then again, what ever is from Lexus?

They do a very good, heavy-duty rubber mat set for somewhere around £110. Luckily, the previous owner of our car had already bought them so we got them with the car, but they're well worth the money.

Have a look here at their official eBay store

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paddy Dzell said:

Have just taken delivery of my 2012 RX450 Premier - low mileage and lovey throughout. However, i guess the Ivory interior will soon look the worse fro wear, so am thinking about black rubber or carpet floor mats to protect the interior. Do Lexus make a range or better from elsewhere...?

Thanks! 

Paddy

Here's a post I made on the subject recently, with pictures. For a RX400h, but the company I used do different models.

1 hour ago, Paddy Dzell said:

Thanks! 

Paddy

Better still if you can find them Lexus do excellent beige rubber mats. Easy e clean and look great.